SXK Hadaly clone - a thought or two on the Llama

Hello everybody can someone help me I the same problem as everyone . The bottom or both O rings make it every time
So deficult to pull of the top cap . Can I use the spares O rings that where deliverd or where do I get thinger O rings brand and mm that will
Avoid this hardness ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated .

If you have any other spare O-rings from any other atomizerā€¦ they might be helpful.

I have found that removing one of the O-rings (the bottom one closest to the base) helps greatly in reducing the effort of replacing the top cap. Lube the heck out of the remaining O-ring with some chap stick lip balm as well! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your rapid reply :+1::+1::+1: and I Will follow up your advice . Have a Nice evening and thx again for THE advice :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Are you guys having any luck with this clone? If so, what kind of builds are you using? I get a really poor vape from the SXK Hadaly. I know Iā€™m not doing something right with the build, but donā€™t know what.

I have the ShenRay Hadaly clone but the build thatā€™s working great for me is a parallel 26g SS 3mm ID 7 wrap coil. Try to make sure coil is sitting low in the RDA aligned with air flow holes.

1 Like

Thanks me to I am interested in Some good builds for the Hadaly SKX I Will try this one out ! If you have Some other builds please let me know :+1::dash:thx in advance

1 Like

@Papoes try the above one, I found it quite good. Or try your hand with some mesh as a coil.

Personally I donā€™t use my 24mm Hadaly clone that much anymore. I liked the flavour and size of the SXK clone (22mm), but the clamps are not working properly which was bugging me. Sold it, got the bigger one, now itā€™s too much chamber size for my needs and it seems far easier to over squonk / over drip.:unamused:

Your milage will vary!:wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this information . I never heard of SS mesh before as Iā€™am still trying to explore
the hugh world of different wires and coils for example Alien , fused , twisted , stapled ,catapilller etc .
I got some advice that I had to buy some deferent wires , kanthal A1 30 , 28, 26 24 . SS316L 28 ga not even used .
Twisted 28x3 , Twisted 26x2 . Clapton 28x2+32 , Clapton 26x2 + 32 twisted . Just recently bought the Hadaly Clone
This to try some some easy coils . Just recived a 22 mm and 24 mm. Goon . So the more advice I recive and hints the
beter I will get and enjoy the building of coils . Ps learned allready some things on making my own E liquids thanks to
You all . Thanks Naseschwarz for the info concerning SS Mesh I will look into it .

1 Like

Thanks so much I took of the bottom O ring and man what a deference !!! Now it sits flush and isnā€™t
hard anymore to get the cap on and off . :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Score! :raised_hands:

Happy days!!! But, save that O-ring. :wink: Eventually, youā€™ll use it to replace a poopy O-ring or it might come in handy on some other atomizer in the future. I have about 30 spare O-rings from other atomizers which I have saved over the years in a little box at my vape station. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks again you made my day . And I will keep the O ring me 2 I never trow things away that can be usefull .
Have a nice day Kinnikinnick :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I found the same size o-ring in a different material. The stock ones are burna rubber if memory serves. I changed mine to silicone and smoother. Itā€™s not the best, but easier.

1 Like

Thanks for THE info . I seperated THE bottom O ring itā€™s better but itā€™s like you say not as smooth like butter . I donā€™t have other RDA 's only Some RTAā€™s so Will surch and look if I can find seperated sold O rings for 22mm maybe Fasttech ? Thx Again for THE advice these things I realy apriciate . Have a Nice weekend Jack3 :+1::+1::+1::smiley::dash::dash::dash:

Let me measure my o-rings so you get the right ones. Just make sure they are NOT burna rubber. Those have next to no give. Have a good one as well papoes.

Just thought of another way of getting it done. If you could attach it to a drill then you can use a jewelers file to deepen the o-ring groove.

Sorry took the o ring of and iT went better but only for a SHORT while :pensive: can you let me know the exact O rings mesurements you did find for the 22 mm brand and site please :pray: fasttech , Gearbest ? These ship cheap to Crete ( Greece ). Thx so much in advance . I really like the SkX Hadaly a lot .