Tablets for younger children

again you are correct , this is why i limit them , ( which they hate ) lol i think at their moms the devices act as baby sitters so they get unlimited time , where here they get 1hour total time all day every now and then they get to use it more but i trybto be as strict as i can be , example tonite we have played trouble , monoploly junior and has a connect four competition and now they are playing on the tablet until 8 then it movie time with the family , but my friend i do share the same concern trust me i hate the devices but i also dont want them left behind considering the schools all use tablets now for homework etc starting in kindergarten

5 Likes

All this talk about limiting time on devices reminds me of a sea quest episodeā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t know if itā€™s still doable but I just flashed the entire Amazon tablets from my kids with a clean android version

2 Likes

I havenā€™t looked into whether or not the newest kindles have been successful rooted but I wouldnā€™t see it being impossible. A Clean rom is the key and them going for around $29 the risk is minimal. Iā€™d Void the hell out of that warranty lol

2 Likes

Lineage is ROM updated this month

2 Likes

Guess this just shows my age I instantly think just crush them and put them with something sweet so they are easier to swallow.

ya. i seen that 29 and jumped , the rca are 35 to 50, and then i checked my moms out and found a lot of games that will interest the little ones

Check out Endless alphabet and endless reader. They are amazing learning apps, not really games but my youngest loves them.

1 Like

But only if you can install them on a tennis ball, no? :sunglasses:

Meh, poor joke attempt. Sorry. Sometimes I suck.