Tank suggestions

Got a 5$ coupon for just signing up, brings the mod to 35. Now I’m getting excited. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oops!! Yeah that wick is important… :wink:

5 Likes

Got my cotton bacon at the same time so I’ll take it to work today and try.

5 Likes

So I am looking at the tank they sent me and going through YouTube instructions. They are showing a wire coil that is not in my kit. Is that something different I need to buy? Any suggestions on where to get it?

1 Like

Ahh, yes I forgot that they don’t include coils with that tank. The easiest way to go is to buy prewrapped coils. For that tank I suggest .25 ohms or higher, which means each coil needs to be .5 ohms or higher. Make sure you watch some Youtube videos that cover beginner’s safety. There’s a lot of info here that you can read, too. I’m gonna pm you… :wink:

2 Likes

Gravedigger this as I’m looking for a new tank. Currently use the tfv12. Looking for high capacity, high wattage, DTL. Found this post that mentions steam crave but that looks like the maker not the tank. Can anyone help clarify? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

High capacity, high wattage 30mm Steamcrave Aromamizer Plus which out of the box will be a 10ml tank but can be extended or reduce to 5ml or 20ml (kits are available) depending on your preference.

The full kit

Here it is in 10ml and 20ml form

3 Likes