TFA Hawaiian Drink/Punch Substitute

Hey guys n gals,
Does anybody know if FW Hawaiian Islands Punch is a decent substitute for TFA Hawaiian Drink/Punch?
Or any suggestions on something else with a similar profile?

Thanks in advance!! :smile:

1 Like

I use Hawaiian Drink a lot and like it. I haven’t tried the FW yet. I picked up a bottle of Flavor Revolution West Coast Punch but haven’t got around to trying it. Maybe tonight.

2 Likes

Let me know how you go with the West Coast Punch :smiley:

2 Likes

You could mix your very own using several concentrates.

2 Likes

I’ve attempted to, but can’t quite nail the profile. I’ve tried pineapple, honeydew, orange and a tiny amount of coconut, but I haven’t gotten even close yet. Any ideas?

Much easier to just buy it but my normal supplier is out of TFA, but does have the FW. I’m in Australia so suppliers are more limited. I did find it at Juice Factory but I’m too stingy to pay the shipping for the sake of one concentrate lol

1 Like

So I mixed up a sample of the Flavor Revolution West Coast Punch. The results are in the thread about Flavor Revolution Tasting Notes. Based on the 2 day steep, I think you could substitute the West Coast Punch for the Hawaiian Drink, but it seems weaker so you may have to add more. Not sure if its available to you. Hawaiian Drink seems more flavorful and intense.

From the reviews on the FW punch I have seen it might be a crap shoot. Some really mixed reviews, but seems more like Hawaiian Punch than a tropical drink. If you use the FW, let me know what you think, I want to try it now out of curiosity.

1 Like