Tfa Peach and capella yellow peach

Hey guys I have tfa peach and capella yellow peach can I use these 2 to get a nice peach flavour or will I have to add different kind of peach like peach juicy for example if I can use just these 2 concentrates what percentage would yous recommend as I have never played about with peach yet . Thanks.

4 Likes

Try cap yellow peach at 4-5%, and if you have some flavour art fresh fig add that in at 0.5% to add a little depth to the peach, I haven’t tried tfa peach in a long time, Capella yellow peach meets all my limited peach needs lol

4 Likes

Ahh I don’t have fa fresh fig but 4-5% yellow peach it’s own should be OK?

3 Likes

Try it and see what you think, make 10-15 ml at 4% and try a little at 1 day, then again at 1 week, take notes on what you taste and what you think is missing from what you want in a peach. Do the same for the tfa peach and you should be able to tell how they will play together, I only really use peach to add complexity to mango, and always with some form of cream or custard mixed in, but for those purposes cap yellow peach works for me.

6 Likes

Peaches… reminds me of this video I saw today

I have a few peaches but none of which you have :smiley:
I recommend doing SFT before you start mixing, then take 2 or 3 10ml bottles and add the 2 in different ratios… when you get the flavor where you want, start playing with some sucralose, EM or Stevia if needed. A bit of EM, or cotton candy, can be used to bind the 2 together.

3 Likes

I have (JF) Honey Peach. Only peach I will ever need. Very versatile and I am only posting this, just in case you’re looking to expand on your peach flavors. The ones you’re using I have never worked with, I am sorry.

3 Likes

Thanks guys I’ll play around with them see how it goes I’ll make 10ml samples of each as stand alone to start with then start adding them together.

2 Likes

Why do you feel it necessary to use more than one peach?

3 Likes

Because single flavours imo as stand alone don’t really bring out good flavour. as I like a nice strong smooth flavour vape. Av tried alot of single flavours as stand alone and to me it’s not my sort of cup of tea :grinning:

2 Likes

I meant strong not strange :joy::joy:

2 Likes

You’re right; sometimes using a couple different vendors’ versions of the same flavor does enhance the flavor profile overall. Strawberry is notoriously weak and I’ve been blending them forever.

2 Likes

Yea strawberry is a hit and miss only strawberry I use in recipe’s is tfa strawberry ripe especially in a kiwi strawberry mix . But overall strawberry is probably one of weakest flavours out there .

2 Likes

Ok. I had assumed you were using peach in a recipe.

3 Likes