TFA Vanilla Custard thoughts?

ah, no. definitely not all. also uk is making their own one-shots

2 Likes

Lars. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was about to mention whipped cream although it doesn’t specifically mention it in the sds.

I would compare FA Nth America to FA Italy - I know that flavourart.co.uk does stock DAAP I just don’t think you can see them unless you have a wholesale account.

2 Likes

@Mikser @woftam
You guys are probably right.

I seem to remember from John(?) the owner of FA UK that the .co.uk site was vape friendly (no daaps). They do make their own mixes.
The .uk site contains all the food stuff, including the daaps. So there may be a bit more differences than just the daaps.

4 Likes

Oh boy … more work for him
:exploding_head:

3 Likes

That is correct for non wholesale as far as I am aware - but FA Nth America stopped all DAAP coming in so the comparison may be more accurate

3 Likes

Whipped Cream says
3.2. MixturesThe product does not contain substances classified as being hazardous to human health or the environment pursuant to the provisionsRegulation (EU) 1272/2008 (CLP) (and subsequent amendments and supplements) in such quantities as to require the statement.

They probably have different standards in the US with the FDA regulations. These only seem focused on EU regulations.

3 Likes

Sorry, missing which links? MSDS-sheets? I have all the warnings though, right? :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah I see warnings, but unlike TPA and some other brands, msds sheets are missing.
Also your source links for FA doesn’t resolve anymore.
http://flavourartexpress.biz/

4 Likes

Most Flavour Art MSDS has been updated, and I removed the references to flavourartexpress.biz (at least the ones I could find) …

4 Likes

Vanilla Custard II

Vanilla Custard

4 Likes

Seems II was missing a warning!

4 Likes