Thats it for me

Oh yeah and I got bridges for sale too. I’m not quite that anal about it. I just test a lot and play with it till I’m happy.

I think of a concept. Hop on elr calculator and take a stab at it, print it out, mix it up, if i am confident itll be yum whether on target or not, ill go straight to 30ml, i test on dual clapton .3ohm build on the plume vail (velocity before i had that rda), make any adjustments needed, retest, if its on mark with initial test, i adjust wattages to see the different ranges. If it checks out, i put some in my subtank mini or nebox to enjoy for a longer period of vaping. Decide any other changes, then repeat daily. Occassionally i nail it first try and am content to continue vaping it adv. A few get put in the drawer for further steep and testing.

Amen to that brother, if my sink could talk… shudder
Editorial Note: my German Chocolate Cake was my sink’s latest victim, and the smell of the rum that make vaping it impossible is still seeping out of the drain like a bad “B” rated horror flick

@Middle_Finger_Salute seriously, take some time, start from single flavor recipes and work your way up… we all want to master the craft, but remember… like omeletes, you have to destroy a few eggs to get there.

As much of a bad metaphor as it sounds, you have to walk before you run… believe me, I just started to mix more than two flavors together now that I have more understanding of the flavors I’m working with… and my wife hasn’t divorced me yet. (Go figure, eh?)

Anyways, enough of my rant… keep at it, and if it stresses you out, take a break - there’s nothing saying that you have to beat your head up against a brick wall all the time.

5 Likes

Couldn’t you just bring it over? :innocent:
I’ve given up on that a long time ago. It’s not that I can’t do it, I just don’t have the patience. When I get hungry I want to eat ASAP, when I’m not hungry, I don’t want to think about food let alone prepare it.
I need a momma :crying_cat_face:

7 Likes

I may be late to the party but I still want to put down my 2 cents as well. Please don’t give up. Try to expand a little bit on flavorings. I know it’s hard to think of being your fed up atm but it makes a difference to blend different vendors. FA , FLV, INW are some of the best, that can be a double edged sword as well d/t their potency sooo a little goes a long way. You’ll have to find your sweet spot w/ them but once you do it’s great write notes make some smaller batches.

I’d agree w/ making single flavored batches just to see if you can get a flavor you enjoy to come out…that a way you know it’s potential.

Not to ramble I concur w/ @Pro_Vapes & @Chrispdx please if you have questions / concerns feel free to PM me I’ll do my best to point you in the best direction.

5 Likes

I have to agree whole heartedly. @Amy2 is great so are @Pro_Vapes & @Chrispdx. They are where I only hope to be someday.

6 Likes

I was a little surprised that my toilet could actually gag, but there have been times when I’ve had to pour out a real nasty attempt and yup the thing actually gagged as I dumped it in. lol

6 Likes

Thanks for the compliment. It won’t to hard to get where I am or even surpass. Just lots of reading l, comments, and asking dumb questions (well ones I should know the answer too lol).

The secret. Read everything. Really. Everyone’s put there work out there. I just like sharing. If I help one person to make a great mix or figure out a next step it will make me happy.

4 Likes

So… Safe to say that my warning on Kona Coffee flavor was a memorable one. Roflmao

2 Likes

Yea I know your pain
I made plenty of the highly rated recipies on this site and found they were not for me at all may have been for others
I have been mixing 3 years had to find what I liked
lots of testers down drain also
I created a couple recipies were awesome in old coils and in Genesis atomizer
But when I went to sub ohm cotton they were awful
Had to start over now how 3 adv
Hang in there I still not an expert

2 Likes

Thanks I do appreciate the compliment but I have to make a fair amount of juice myself

And still end up dumping stuff

(^ this all is getting dumped )
It’s trial and error even when you think you know what your doing :wink:

5 Likes

@Amy2 I sure would like to know what kind of case you got there. The one holding the 10ml glass bottles. It is white with square sections with one bottle to a square. I will sing your praises to the universe if you could tell me

2 Likes

Yeah…I was kinda diggin that too.

1 Like

Those are small racks that only fit 8 ml vials ( Wizard Lab glass vials ) I got those at JoAnne’s or Michael’s forever ago and have never found them again. They’re similar to a lab style beaker rack but were dirt cheap should of got more.

Similar to this but mine has a piece of plastic I put on the bottom so the vials don’t slide out

I love to geek out here https://www.sciencelabsupplies.com/LA-Chemistry.html
https://www.sciencelabsupplies.com/Test-Tube-Rack-Stand-Plastic-for-60-Tubes-x-16mm-W60.html you would have to measure the diameter it says this rack in this link holds a 16 mm diameter tube/ bottle / vial.

5 Likes

Awesome. thanx

These look pretty good. The come in 15ml and 30ml for Boston Rounds…

4 Likes

That is awesome ! 10 & 15 ml bottles for me go into tackle box bottoms since you can build the caddy but that wooden stadium style rack is Kewl !

2 Likes

They have a good many there… not sure if they’d fit our flavor bottles but they do look really nice.

1 Like

How did you guys migrate from

to rack discussion?
Listen mate, don’t give up. Don’t try to do complex recipes. Try some single flavor mixes with your flavors till you like the results, then mix the mixes and back calculate recipe % ?
You can do it, keep trying, check out youtube and other recipe sites. but if you give up you wont get there.

1 Like

Short attention span :dizzy_face:

4 Likes