The blueberry custard 🤔😞😤

The almighty blueberry custard… Now lighthouse liquids angels gate was my adv until I started diy’n and really if you’ve had the juice it’s not very complex at all. But I’m just a sucker for blueberry but damn is this flavor hard to work with. I have blue wild, extra and candy and bilberry. The v cust from tfa and Capella and fa custard. And I also have about every flavor from tfa and Capella and all fa popular ones. Now I’m up to about attempt number 11 or 12 :triumph: I just can’t crack the code on this!!! Everyone is coming out almost peppery just terrible to sum it up this was my last attempt
Blueberry wild 6%
Blueberry extra 2.5
Blueberry candy 1.5
Cap vanilla cust v1 2
Fa custard. 1
Bilberry. .75
70/30 6 mg I know it’s not the nic because it’s perfect in every other creation any help will be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Medicine Flower Blueberry + Billberry is what i use in mine.

Has your nic gone bad?

Ok cool where do you usually get that from?

Direct from Medicine Flower or you can now get them from ECX under the name Lotus Flower. One thing to keep in mind is that that are real fruit extracts and they do not use a carrier liquid, just pure, highly concentrated fruit.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/lotus-flavors.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/flavorextracts.html

Are you or @Pro_Vapes cutting these Medicine Flower flavors down before using them? I am going to get some on my next ECX order.

2 Likes

Yea that’s what I thought there pretty pricey aren’t they but they only take a fraction of what fa takes tho right?

1 Like

I personally do not, i mix in a large enough volume that i dont require doing so but they are just as easy to use by the drop.

EDIT: i forgot to mention that they are on sale right now at ECX for 20% off and the code ELRECIPES will get you another 10% off.

Well, in some cases yes and some cases no. The difference is they are real, they are in no way artificial. Some of the FA and INW are uber strong as well.

MF Blueberry tastes exactly like a blueberry because thats what it is, blueberry extract.

6% TPA Vanilla Custard (or substitute Cap VC v1 at similar proportions)
6% TPA Blueberry Wild
4% TPA Vanilla Swirl
3% TPA Bavarian Cream
1% Sweetener
Steep for four weeks - the taste changes quite a bit during the fourth week!

This produces a fairly mild blueberry-tasting light custard at 60vg/40pg - I’ve been adding 1% FA Bilberry for slightly more fruit.

2 Likes

@daath thanks for the edit, i forgot the % sign on the 10% off. A question for you. I see you edited the link to add some extra on the ECX link. The question is what does it do and should i add this stuff to future links that i post? I assume it helps the site in some way and i am always happy to help where and when i can.

2 Likes

For ECX I like to add ?a_aid=ELR (or if the link has a ? then &a_aid=ELR) :smile:

2 Likes

If it helps you and the site out i am happy to do so as well.

2 Likes

I have a blueberry that I really enjoy. All natural from FC but just can not get it dead on close really close then not even in the same zip code way off stepped away from is for a while but taken notes here .my son has a all day juice he uses fom Blue Lab that I try to get close to.he has been a loyal customers for over a year .last time he stopped in had there Mardi Gras with him .yep I really liked it but the way I go through juice l just could not afford it if I was to hit the lottery maybe but I don’t play so I play the juice one hopping my next batch well be a winner .

1 Like