Medicine Flower Tasting Notes

Medicine Flower Tasting Notes

I could go on and on about how good the flavors are. I really canā€™t add anything more than @Ken_O_Where said months ago. They are real and they are the best tasting concentrates you can buy. If I come across one thatā€™s not the best I ever tasted then I will review it.

My Partial tasting notesā€¦

I was really, really hoping these flavors would be good. Well I must say these are better than goodā€¦ these are realā€¦ Unfu#%ing Believable!!! One thing is apparent to meā€¦ This is some next level sh%t. These are for top shelf mixing in a category all by itselfā€¦ Super Premium Flavors. @Ken_O_Where you never mentioned this.
Tested on a Hcigar DNA 200 mod, Velocity Clone RDA, Dual 22g Ti coils @ .079 ohms, various temps used, to be posted below.

Watermelon
Iā€™ve never had flavors that taste this true. Iā€™m effing stunned. This watermelon taste freshly carved with the full flavor note. I get a slight bit of rind, but the proportion is as it should be. This flavor is delicious. It has just the right sweetness and has the taste of a late summer perfectly ripened watermelon. You canā€™t lose with this one. Iā€™m contemplating whether or not to mix this with anything in fear of tainting the flavor. Just imagine the best chunk of watermelon you ever hadā€¦ thatā€™s what this is. Be prepared to have your boots knocked off.
Single Flavor % - 3 drops per 10 mlsā€¦ 4 drops per 10 mls if you want a very strong watermelon note.
Mixer % ā€“ 1-2 drops per 10mls
Steep 2hr Hot USC or Shake n Vape.
Sweet Spot - 75w @ 550F.

Banana
I mixed this at .5% and tested at 1 week steep.
It isnā€™t very powerful at this %ā€¦ just a mild natural banana. This could easily be a .5% single flavor mix. I feel like Iā€™m eating a banana. I have never vaped anything like MF flavors. Itā€™s not too sweet, dry or candy-ish. The flavor lingers in my mouth. Itā€™s so hard to say anything else but "real bananaā€. Iā€™m so use to trying to match this flavor, using two or three other flavors that I feel like Iā€™m cheating. This is just too easy. Regular flavors just donā€™t compareā€¦ at least no banana concentrate I ever had.

Single Flavor 2-3 drops per 10 mls
Minimum 1 week steep

Golden Apple Very mild flavor on this one. It wasnā€™t quite what I hoped it would be. I did use heat to help steep this flavor. I will retest this one with a natural steep process as per @Ken_O_Where suggestion.

Caramel 10/10 Real Caramel
Strawberry 10/10 Real Strawberry
Peach 10/10 Real Peach
Blueberry 10/10 Real Blueberry

Single Flavor - 2-3 drops per 10-15mls

I have 8 more that I havenā€™t testedā€¦ but Iā€™m convinced on the quality and how to use them. I do recommend that you at least try one so you can see for yourself.

These flavors are worth the premium price!

29 Likes

I guess I need to fill a basket with these flavors. Thanks for the info. Now, are you going to start a Medicine Flowers recipe thread? :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m using them with my other flavors. Iā€™ve only had them about a week and Iā€™m still learning them. I just know they are super good and bound to work out.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great. Natural flavored juices! Iā€™m stoked. Nowā€¦ I canā€™t wait 'til they squeeze the shit out of a Pumpkin Pie and create a really good Pumpkin Pie Spice! :smiley:

4 Likes

What vendors sell this flavoring?

1 Like

AFAIK only medicineflower.com and ECX (under the Lotus-brand) :smile:

Thereā€™s a sale:

4 Likes

Ecigexpress.comā€¦under the moniker Lotus Flavorsā€¦and they are on sale this weekendā€¦
Or you can go direct to Medicineflower.comā€¦their Genuine Flavors lineā€¦

2 Likes

So the Golden Apple tastes like Lemon?

1 Like

Ok. Yaā€™ll talked me into it. I ordered some of their Caramel and Watermelon.
Excited to try them!

3 Likes

Is the banana 5% or 0.5% As the single flavour further down says 2-3 drops?

Im really glad that you like them. I try not to hype stuff up too much because of how subjective taste is but i did say that they are my favorites, hehe. Wait till you try White Peach and Nectarineā€¦ Im not a huge fan of regular peaches but i love white peaches and nectarines, these two may very well be my absolute favorite flavors that i have ever tried.

In 6 days one of my plain White Peach mixes will be 6 months cured, i left it alone to see how the extracts stand up over time. At 3 months i vapes the bottle i set aside for that test, it was absolutely awesome so i expect the same or similar result at 6 months.

I have found that heat affects these flavorings much more so than most, and not in a good way. Heat seems to really dull these compared to their artificial counterparts, it could have just been me and i would like someone else to test this.

I found the banana weak as well and honestly i dont use it as i love candy banana vapes tho it worked out well when mixed with TFA Banana Ripe (.5%) in my V14 Naner Puddin and i was able to drop the Banana (MF) down to 1% with the inclusion of Ripe.

As i said before im not a big fan of watermelon anything but i grabbed a bottle on your recommendation, should be here by mid week along with several others. Looks like ECX is already expanding their selectionā€¦

5 Likes

Damnit, I guess I will have to go ahead and start collecting Medicine Flower flavors in my cart. Yā€™all are banned from talking about any other new flavors until I catch up.

5 Likes

Partial range of Medicine Flower extracts stocked by Raw living in the UK

3 Likes

Nice - Price is pretty high compared to say ECX though ($30 vs $10), but so far thatā€™s the only place Iā€™ve seen in Europeā€¦

2 Likes

It should have been .5%ā€¦ Sorry. Iā€™m fairly certain most of these will less than 1% single flavor, but this is slightly higher.

4 Likes

These are for the full 15ml bottles though, whereas ECX are 5ml

Oh, I thought it was 1/2 oz like everywhere elseā€¦ I just found them cheaper in Germany:

http://raw-living.de/catalogsearch/result/?q=medicine+flower

Equals to about Ā£15

2 Likes

ozā€™s confuse me. I have to use google converter whenever I come across them, I was at school during imperial to metric changeover in the UK, metric suits me better in most cases except for km, give me miles everyday :grinning:

5 Likes

Metric everything!! :smile: I use google too! :smile:

1 Like

I was raised Imperial. I wish I had learned nothing but metric. Because I work with blueprints every day. And every time I have a metric print in front of me I have to convert the numbers to imperial to get a grasp of how big the thing is. 1" - yeah, I know how big that is. But 25.4mm - I have to tell myselfā€¦ ā€œthat is an inchā€.

4 Likes