The Hopeful Return of Asmodus

I just saw a review by Mike Vapes on YT for the pre-release of a new rebuildable pod by Asmodus. I’m excited it looks awesome like the classic minikin mod. On the Asmodus website they show that it can be rebuilt with available metal body, you can replace the battery, and the chipset. Here’s hoping that Asmodus returns with some new awesome mods and Attys. I’m putting in my preorder today.

11 Likes

It definitely has this Asmodus fan excited👍

4 Likes

I still have my doubts about that site, but I’m almost willing to sacrifice $50 bucks to the scam gods just to get my hands on another Colossal :thinking:

1 Like

if it is the Asmodus official website its legit, i know the owner, also get the Fumytech Hookah really underated! youll love it!

1 Like

It’s the official Asmodus.com website, they’re 110% legit! I’ve purchased from there myself on multiple occasions without any issues👍 the only change is that Asmodus is no longer based in California, US they’re based and shipping all of the products from China so the wait will be slightly longer!

1 Like

Good to know :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh, I’m very familiar with the web site as it once was. I have the swag to prove it…

…along with a half dozen kickass drip tips :grin:

You should get the owner to come on and give us the Asmodus roadmap to the future. Not calling you out, honest request.

1 Like