The Modfather RDA

This is so odd to me but it could just be our differences in vaping styles. I would normally run a .25 to .15 ohm build at 3-4 volts and get a nice warm vape. At .6 ohms I run at 7-8 volts. Currently running 1.6 ohms at 11 volts and taking deep vapes.

Also note that @SthrnMixer runs a .6 ohm build at 10 volts but he likes to take 1 to 1 and a half second vapes.

I guess it is different for everyone. If 4 volts is comfortable for you then go with it. Your set up and mine isn’t far off on amp draw, 6.88 vs 6.67 but our wattage varies by 50 watts.

3 Likes

I agree with Susan :grinning:, 0.6ohm @4 volts is very odd, ramp up would take ages and there is no way that would be a warm vape. It sounds as if it’s somehow not in series mode.

4 Likes

Appreciate you input, thank you.

2 Likes

different build same RDA same impact just different voltages. Series build.

2 Likes

How bizarre. So at 4 volts and .6 ohms you are only vaping at 26 watts. Have you put it on a regulated device that reads ohms, volts and watts and see if it gives you the same vape at 4 volts?

1 Like

I’ll try it later tonight, I’m thinking it’s just the mods. 2 different pwm types, but ohms law should be the same on both unless the metering is off. Oh well still a fantastic Vape, thanks again for all of the insight

2 Likes

Coupon code : HOLIDAY10 10% off

2 Likes

Ordered mine from here yesterday. I couldnt find a coupon code but oh well

1 Like

Love the Modfather RTA’s, have 10 of them with the various decks-builds…damn GOOD flavorful atty.

Haven’t used anything but the Modfather after it’s fruition.

2 Likes