The Time Out Corner (Hash it Out)

Do I get a badge? I mean this will be the first “muted” topic for me.

Have fun y’all.

5 Likes

Not that you’re gonna see it. But dayum that’s funny!!!

I surely wouldn’t do the same thing. But I understand why you did. It’s just you can give yourself and your livelihood a bad name by handling things the wrong way. Especially if you are a business owner you have to be the better man. No matter what. Integrity is harder to get than it is to lose. I shouldn’t really say anything, as I don’t know the whole story since this thread was split from another. And I don’t care to read any more into it. But this is the first time I have seen a heated discussion on this forum and I feel this was handled poorly. I mean, @SthrnMixer’s comment about it being his first muted thread should be a sign this doesn’t happen here. At this point I am just curious if mentioning him after he mutes a topic will drag him back in LOL. So forgive and forget and lets move on please.

4 Likes

Personally I just hate it when I go to watch an action movie and it turns into a chick flick and everyone starts hugging and crying… that and now I’m stuck with all this Popcorn juice I can’t sale until the next person gets their… the terms I want to use would most likely get me banned for the usage of my “old Navy” descriptors in this time and age… lol
Actually I am ½ happy ya’ll are semi- friendly (means there is always hope I can sell this stuff later after it steeps).

8 Likes

This thread was way more entertaining than the July '15 ~ “Great Flavor West Ingredients Disclaimer Feud” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good times! …Ok, just… times! :smirk:

8 Likes

Can this thread be locked, before I get myself into more trouble.

Id also like to request that the panhandling for phone sales posts be edited or deleted?
There is a rule for that, no?
(as im sure there is a rule for me acting like an ahole child as well)

1 Like

Wow…drama. No need to watch that Drew Barrymore movie now. Yay!

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lock it simply because I don’t see the point. I can’t lock all the threads that there might be disagreements in. Also, this gives me a place to dump stuff if I feel like it doesn’t belong in the main threads without limiting people’s freedom of speech. This thread can be muted by those who don’t want to see it, and those who do, can. So, unless the powers that be feel differently, I’m gonna leave it.

PM me links to the posts that are ads or flag them as spam and I’ll look into it.

11 Likes

The Honorable Judge JoJo

9 Likes

Vape battle rap felt like I was at Reddit for a minute.

3 Likes

My head hurts reading your posts :dizzy_face:

1 Like

What’s interesting to me is, this is a first… a first thread of nastiness.
(as far as I know)
Let’s pray it’s the last.
There are plenty of other places for such and we’ve been doing so well
without it.

Oh… and this is MY Humble Opinion.

Thank you. That is all.

NOW GO TO YOUR ROOMS and play nice next time.

8 Likes

Man, you nearly sold me on it, and I don’t like too much complicated stuff.
Perhaps just one of those things like the light is exactly what I need.
Excuse me, I just clicked “pay” at Fasttech and I’m tired and weary from shopping.
Got that cotton bacon though…But I feel like I’m waiting for the martians to land, it will take so long to come.
Maybe I will try those chicken feathers for wicking while I’m waiting.

1 Like

You know @Alisa comments like that are going to stick me with all the Buttered Popcorn juice I made up to sell for these kinda Kodak moments… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I think it’s great that we all have a thread now we can use to bash on each other. daath, you sniveling little… LOL. What a minute. Breydon, get off my puter. Wait, he can’t type. He can’t even spell yet. Oh man I am sooo busted!

4 Likes

bradslinux<<<<< throws a half rotten cod fish @LordVapor for accusing @daath of being anything other than our “King of Mix”!
THERE! Now you STEEENK LIKA FEEESH!

3 Likes

Why I oughta…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Oh it’s on. Your momma is so fat, when she sits around the house, she sits AROUND the house!

Oh, and it’s funny. You sound like an IRC guy. You should come join the chat room bradah…

1 Like

Tongue and cheekyness aside, it is sometimes necessary to see an argument heated or otherwise to conclusion and to find resolve. In this process relationships are made stronger. … As long as both parties keep it clean and no hitting below the belt. I’m good with it. :wink: )

2 Likes
4 Likes