WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

…the fact that most of these guys are still around today… how lucky I am to have benefited from their devine comedy and timing… they truly inspired me and inadvertently formed my social graces for the long haul! :rofl:

Monty Python at the Hollywood Bowl, 1980

However, a tear did come to my eye when I read this article:

If you’re lucky… you’ll have all your marbles until you die. If not, hopefully you’ll have good friends and family to help make your exit, stage left, a bit easier. :innocent:

7 Likes

Squonking :smirk:

5 Likes

flicking through my facebook photos and found this…2 years ago I thought THIS was obsessive …

made me chuckle :laughing: how little I knew…

10 Likes

LOL Vivi Nova. I bought a couple of them. May have used it 2 full tanks then stored it in the bin. Ahhh the road we’ve been on!

4 Likes

2 Likes

@Kinnikinnick post and vid on The Time Out Corner Thread. Love the Three Stooges :heart:

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/the-time-out-corner-hash-it-out/47458/57?u=modfogger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk6_7DTVN8Q

5 Likes

Facebook video called my nieces (2 yo, 6 yo) and nephew (9 yo) tonight. Seeing those little shits always make me smile.

6 Likes

Knowing that my 2nd of 3 Whiterose mods is coming today. Also a bunch of flavors from NIC River.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Looked over and caught my furball watching a Jay Bo video along with me :laughing:

10 Likes

Knowing the ultimate joy the little Bialetti dude brings every morning, whilst I prepare my daily vaping arsenal and gird my self for what life may bring my way! :grinning:

8 Likes

Oh man that’s too funny!!

1 Like

mind if I join ya bud? :grinning:

7 Likes

I’d love noth’in more! Man-o-mighty… a 1/2 cup of that with 1/2 cup of steamed half and half… X’s about a half dozen times; good to go 'til the afternoon. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I just found this pic on my phone; my youngest son’s first ‘shave’. When he sent me this selfie I thought “Hm, this looks familiar” and then it hit me:

I would also like to say that these two guys have very little in common, apart from that exact moment in time. I hope it stays that way lol

12 Likes

Fifty shades of Bean

6 Likes

Hey Bro
How long did you steep it for? And did you give it a warm bath after mixing I want to make some.

1 Like

30 days tops. Maybe longer.

I miss these things.

3 Likes

3 Likes