This Sucks

So I guess I better get stocked up on Nicotine and other supplies.

Yeah. There was a thread about this a while ago. Seems like you’re fine for your own vaping just not to sell or distribute. Link is broken, but I think you have the updated one.

1 Like

Guess I am moving somewhere else.

Don’t they realize all that they are doing is opening up the doors for bootleggers and black market? This is akin to prohibition of the “roaring 20’s”. I guess they think bootleggers and the black market check people for identification and verification of license, permits and age. Government is very good at justifying their own existence and too stupid to understand the ramifications of their actions. Idiots, the whole steamy and stinking pile of them.

4 Likes

All it boils down to is lobbyists are paying these politicians big money to pass these ridiculous laws. And they are all greedy bastards and don’t care what the general population cares about as long as they get rich in the process.

After re-reading it, it doesn’t say a DIYer can’t make a liquid and sell or give to individuals. But I am no attorney so I am sure they have somehow covered that part of the hobby somehow.

1 Like

I guess in the end if I ever want to get serious about this I will have to rent a lab and buy a license. Because afterall… all they want is our money.

Where abouts do you live in Indiana? I’m in Warsaw

It’s about control. If the government don’t have control and make there part of the pie. Yall really don’t think they care about our health. All it is ,there not getting the peice of the pie and control what ae do. And we need to stop this crap. I’ve signed every thing out there to fight this.

1 Like

You can only fight them with votes. I remember reading about an anti-vape politician (I think Texas, but not sure) who was voted out exactly for this reason. From what I remember it was a complete blindside. Even if the bill is already law, get these A-holes out as a clear message that vapers vote and we ain’t pleased!

2 Likes

I live in Terre Haute. I just found this out from the manager at our local vape shop. They have a very good line of e-juice and they will be forced to stop selling it. This really blows. Because even though I make my own now, I still buy theirs because it is so good. I will be voting against every politician listed as authors or supporters of that bill.

Edit: Regardless of their political party!

2 Likes

Actually, the 2nd Amendment insures that we can do much, much more than just vote. :wink:

1 Like

Indubitably true, sir!
But the vote threat is a nice aperitif to the shit-catcher that their pants will become.

1 Like

All right. I am mixing every single drop of my nicotine/VG/PG into something. I don’t care what is is. Then I am buying gallons more. They will have to pry my scale from my cold, lifeless fingers if they want to stop me! :angry:

3 Likes

FUTURE BOOTLEGGERS UNITE! The line starts after LV. :smiley:

3 Likes

Due to the ban of vape related goods and services, 2016 will see the advent of a drone network used to deliver goods under (or above) the nose of the law. This will eventually lead to Pod Racing on the planet Tatooine.

5 Likes

Time to stock up , sucks to live up there right now.

1 Like

Those nitwits in Indiana sure want to keep the cigarette money flowing don’t they…jackasses !!!

2 Likes

That law does not come into effect till 2016? Is this true? Even more difficult to get nic in Canada. Want to make sure I grab a 5 gallon bucket beforehand

That is just for Indiana from what I can tell. Don’t get me wrong, similar legislation is likely to hit everyone, but as for this one, it’s state specific.

1 Like