This Sucks

I think it’s more about the trucking company than anythink.Some truck should not be on the road ( bad break, tires, airlines ect) .

1 Like

Stored properly it can keep for years.

3 Likes

excellent info. Thank you!

As a former truck driver myself, let me just say there’s not enough “messing with truckers” that goes on. I used to be quite the wild cat on the highway. Not a brag, just being honest. I used various substances to stay awake and would often drive 4500 miles or so in 5 days every week. That kind of driving you can’t really keep up with maintenance. But the driver is not in good shape either, and at 80k lbs gross weight, that truck and driver should be ship shape.

So, if you aren’t aware there is a government resource at your disposal so you can see what some of your favorite trucking companies look like under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s SAFER system.

Go to safersys.org

Once there, scroll down and click on Company Snapshot under FMCSA searches. Then click the appropriate radio button (if you know either MC or DOT# it’s faster) and search for the company. If doing a name search you’ll need to make sure you pick the right company as there are many with the same name in different location. Click on the company.

Next in the upper right in the box Other Information for this Carrier, click SMS Results. Then on the next page click COMPLETE SMS PROFILE. You’ll learn some very interesting things. Here, if this link works it’s a report I just ran on the last company I drove over-the-road for. If it doesn’t work and you want to see it just do this…

3DBET: Daftar Situs Judi Slot Online Konsep One Stop Betting snapshot/USDOT number 914309(search)/SMS Results/Complete Profile

So, our wives, husbands, children and parents are on the roads with these men and women operating this heavy equipment. I’m glad to see them cleaning it up as much as they can. Now that I’m on the administrative end of the business I look back and realize the potential hazard I was to those around me.

There, all the useless info you never asked for :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You’d better get it straight that it’s not a bunch of boy scouts you’re up against… We’re after power and we mean it… There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What’s there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that’s the system, Mr. Reardon, that’s the game, and once you understand it, you’ll be much easier to deal with.” .

~ Ayn Rand/Atlas Shrugged

4 Likes

“Is it better for a man to have chosen evil than to have good imposed upon him?”
― Anthony Burgess, A Clockwork Orange

1 Like

I-70 through Indiana is said to be the most dangerous stretch of interstate in the land. I drive 70 miles from Terre Haute to Indy every day. Believe me when I say I have seen some crazy chit. So they slowed the truckers down I assume to try to curb the problems. To me it is just making things worse. You have semi’s driving 65 and when one tries to pass him it takes them forever. Meanwhile a drove of pissed off commuters pile up in their wake trying to get home from work. That’s when people start driving like imbeciles and bad chit happens. The absolute biggest problem is people drive in the passing lane. Speed up, get around the guy, and get the hell over people. That’s me screaming 12 cars back.

I have 120ml of Nic in the freezer. I plan to buy at least a gallon before July 1st. Thanks for posting the link on storing it @zigz!

1 Like

Have you been to Sir Vapes A Lot? They have a Strawberry Cheesecake I bought that was pretty flavorless. I let it sit on my shelf for a month after adding a tad bit of FA Strawberry to it. It turned amazing after it steeped.

I have, got 1-3 things from them, and like you just was bad from the start. i steep for a week or so with a fan on them , it got better. At the time I was not into diy, yet. i just stayed with what I know was good right off the bat.

So when it gets to where I can’t buy nicotine, who is going to ship me a bottle every now and then? :wink:

Here’s my plan. I’m getting another 500ml jug of 100mg. Will separate it into 30ml PET bottles and freeze. When my current supply runs out and I start using my freezer supply I will reorder and continue doing that until it’s either illegal or difficult to acquire. Then I’ll just wean myself off nic.

That also is just my plan for personal DIY at home. I haven’t started my liquid business just yet but that’s on the horizon. If the law doesn’t get in the way then all this is a moot point anyway :slight_smile:

Just make sure you don’t put any Sweet Strawberry in that 500ml of nic brother! :sweat_smile:

I just ordered 4 16oz Amber glass bottles to start stocking up on nic :wink:

What kind of time frame we looking at for nic to be difficult to buy? It’s allready difficult in Canada, I have to have it shipped to sumas wa. Then smuggle across. Luckily it’s not a difficult border

1 Like

The law passes in July. Not sure when I won’t be able to buy nicotine any more. But if nothing else I could ween myself off the nicotine very easily.

I just thought of something. If I sold 0nic juice as flavoring, the law couldn’t stop me :smiley:

1 Like

No they could not, but if people can’t but nic why would they buy your juice? I’m thinking sell the flavor over the table and the nic under. Buy a 5 gallon pail for 800$, resell small amounts for a buck a mil

1 Like

I for one ain’t going to prison. I happen to be proud of my virginity :smile:

If push came to shove I would learn to do nicotine extraction. Just for personal use. But I would learn to live without it before committing a felony or smoking again.

2 Likes

John the FDA did approve this somehow ??? and supposedly medicare/medicaid can pay for it , that really is BS

https://www.google.com/search?q=nicotine+vaporizer&rlz=1CASMAH_enUS640US640&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=633&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiemdi1p6_JAhUCxWMKHTi9Co4Q_AUIBygC#tbm=isch&q=nicotine+inhaler&imgrc=4I9vLLh1-ifM8M%3A

Inhalers really ?

2 Likes

That’s why they are pushing to get e-cigarettes out of our hands. Because Nicorette has probably paid the politicians millions to put laws in place so they can push their product. #### Nicorette. I had their patches, their gum, and paid god awful amounts of money for their products. None of which did a bit of good. Now that I have something I enjoy they want to pull this crap. I agree. Complete bull. It’s not the FDA we should be pissed at. It’s companies like this putting money in the politicians pockets to get laws passed so their puppets like the FDA have something to do.

1 Like

I went to the link you posted and saw this picture.

This was actually the second Doctor prescribed method to quit smoking that I tried many years ago after first being diagnosed with COPD.

I am with you on that statement 100%

That is the whole problem in one sentence. When the politicians find a way for vaping to put millions in there pockets it will all be good (for them anyway)

2 Likes