Tobacco Recipes

Pretty sure a dropper from a 15ml bottle holds about 1ml. If that’s the case, 0.75ml of 5% in 2.75 ml (the 2ml in the tank plus the 0.75 you added) would be about 1.4%.

3 Likes

Excellent! Thanks JoJo!

Sharp young minds are a wonderful thing! I’ll need to cut back the Arabic further than I thought. Like 50%!

I’m sure the steep will confirm it. When will I learn with that stuff?

1 Like

Cool and refreshing Fruit Tobacco. These fruits lighten this dark tobacco and balances the flavor. Koolada and menthol give it a very cool finish, making it light fruity tobacco vape. It should work without the menthol if you use the koolada at 1%. For a dark fruity tobacco vape leave out both menthol and koolada.

Double Cherry Berry Ducat Gmix

Ingredient %
Black Cherry (Flavorah) 2
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 0.75
Cherry (INAWERA) 2
Gold Ducat (INAWERA) 3
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.75
Menthol 25% (DIY) 0.75
Tobacco DNB Flavour (INAWERA) 0.75

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Inawera Gold for Pipe: Is it supposed to be cloudy?
Am I the only person that has Inawera’s black cherry tobacco? Is it possible that ECX relabeled black cherry for pipe or cherry cigar as black cherry tobacco? They seem to enjoy relabeling things. LoL.
Vanilla for Pipe, Gold for Pipe: is it normal to have to use a kinda high % with these? Like 4-5% for a single flavor?

Sorry for all the stupid questions. I’m on the hunt for some mixes for my BiL. He doesn’t like sweet and all I’ve got are desserts, fruits, and sweet drinks. LoL.

1 Like

In the bottle, it might be a bit cloudy. After mixing, no.

Don’t know about ECX relabeling INW. Got mine from BCV in the original INW bottle labeled Black Cherry for Pipe.

Yes, you will need at least 5% for INW vanilla for pipe flavor; it’s very subtle.

The INW gold for pipe, I’d keep it under 4% or it might be a bit cloying. I ususally like it around 3%.

Are you looking for a “real cig” kind of flavor? Kinda sounds like it.

1 Like

Oh, if only I knew…LoL I mixed some of the gold for pipe up about a week ago and it is still really cloudy. I did it at 3%. I’m thinking about mixing the cherry and vanilla together and see if I can’t come up with something. Some of the flavors he has said he likes are the cherry cigar, black walnut, and black and mild they get from e-liq.com (yuck…I have probably a liter of juice they’ve given me that they don’t like) and some coffee flavors as long as they aren’t too sweet. His problem is that e-liq is really hit and miss with their stuff and the ones he likes clog his coils. I’m trying to convince them to step up from the egos and evods they’ve been using. I am the least qualified person to try and find him something, but I feel bad making stuff for my sisters and mum and not him. Oh vapelife problems. I’ve been chasing this dragon for awhile now.

I’d love for my family to quit buying crappy juice from eliq and the gas station and start buying it from me, but they are all so dang quiet and nice that they won’t tell me what they like and what they don’t. So I give them bottles to try and never hear “that was really good” or “that was gross, I didn’t like it.” Maybe I should just give up and let them keep doing what they’re doing unless they specifically ask me for something. :unamused:

1 Like

Interesting… Exactly what is the recipe? Just curious, cause my Three Castles mix is perfectly clear; very golden, but clear.

That’s exactly what I had to do with my son. He is exactly the same way. :pensive:

He uses one juice which I make and nothing else. I’ve tried to turn him on to other mixes, to no avail. Some folks just aren’t as excited as us about the myriad of good juices which they could be vaping! Oh well…their lost. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s just 3ml of 40/60 PG/VG 3mg single 3%.
0.36 g 24mg 50/50 nic
1 g PG
2 g VG
0.09 g Flavor
It’s pretty thick so I might have overdone the VG a little. Cloudy and goldish colored. Not sure if you can tell from the pic. The other ones, I can see the number on the other side. This one I can’t.

1 Like

Nah, they have a black cherry tobacco. The for pipe is tobacco with a hint of cherry and the black cherry tobacco is cherry with a hint of tobacco. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks! Mystery solved. :smile:

2 Likes

I’d love it if my family would give vaping a chance. My sister tried an ego but went back to smoking because it wasn’t giving her enough satisfaction, so I try to get her to try a better mod and tank but she won’t cause she thinks it costs too much. Like smoking cigarettes doesn’t cost a lot. The health issues makes it even more costly. Talking to a bloody stone… :rage:

1 Like

Whoa…yeah. That sucks. :frowning: I’ll count my blessings. Hoping my other sister and brother-in-law will switch some day.

2 Likes

The weird thing is that she’s the one that got me into vaping. I just switched to something better, she didn’t.

1 Like

I’ll mix up an identical batch from the INW GFP that I have and see if I get the same results. :+1:

1 Like

One for the thread:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I recently just tried my first tobacco vape and it was so good I can’t wait until I start buying tobacco flavors. Lots to read here but it looks like it will be easy to get some nice recipes steeping from this thread. Thanks everyone for sharing these.

If anyone has tried the Vapor Chef Sherlock Holmes lines of tobacco flavors I would love to hear some thoughts on what flavors are in them. Probably one of the top 5 vapes I have ever had was Moriarty by Vapor Chef. It is a tobacco and chocolate blend that is so damn good I am going to have to break the DIY code and go buy all three of their flavors.

Nothing wrong with that! You’ll have the real deal to work while you’re figuring out the clone! Just remember to save about 10ml up front or you’ll vape it all before you realize it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I haven’t made it down there yet. I will tomorrow. And I will be buying the biggest bottles of it they have. Not knowing a thing about tobacco flavors I am going to be struggling until I get some tobacco flavors in. I have a few on the way. But I am guessing this guy uses more premium flavors seeing as he’s a chef like our DarthVapor. I guess I am going to have to order all of Hangsen’s and Inawera’s tobacco flavors.