Tobacco Recipes

Then I’m coming to live at your house!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you are an impatient individual, I’d start with the Hangsen, ECX or SC tobaccos (Bull City Vapors/VapersTek). The steep time on those tobaccos is super minimal, as opposed to INW, FA, TPA/TFA or any other synthetic tobacco diy liquid.

Read all the vendor reviews (some you can trust and some not) and visit tobacco threads on other forums; much knowledge can be gained there as to which tobaccos are good and which ones suck.

Moriarty? I’d bet a cup of coffee and a doughnut it’s a French Pipe or a Cavendish with some chocolate and coffee.

When you get around to taste testing your tobacco flavors for the first time, I would suggest the base mixture being a 50pg/50vg or 40pg/60vg ratio; the true flavor of the tobacco will be infinitely more pronounced, rather than using a high vg ratio base…this has been my experience. :wink:

2 Likes

Mine came out clear. :thinking:

Don’t know what to tell you @JoJo? Perhaps it’s the batch of flavoring? Mix it again perhaps…see if you get the same results.

2 Likes

I just tried my vanilla for pipe . I can’t taste anything! Like I didn’t put in any flavoring . wtf! I measured out 3.5 % …grrrrrrr.

1 Like

So far the gold is the best one of the bunch. The bunch being blk cherry, vanilla and French. All for pipe

1 Like

It is indeed a delicate tobacco! Bump up that percentage and go again!

Add about .75% to 1% INW DNB in the mix with 3.5% Gold for Pipe with a base of 40PG/60VG…that’s an awesome vape! :wink: So simple, but so good!

I m gunna give that whirl . I love it with the rum and guava and golden pineapple it was good at 70 30 but I bet it pops at 60 40

1 Like

I’m gunnalso try the vanilla at 8% and add some bavarian cream and butter pecan.

1 Like

I’m finding I really like that flavorings versatility." Butter pecan (fw)

1 Like

I went to the vape shop last night and grabbed me a couple bottles of Vapor Chef tobacco flavors. They didn’t have Moriarty. What a bummer as that was the best flavor :frowning: They had Sherlock and Watson. I vaped a little of each bottle and they aren’t bad. But I got the feeling that hadn’t been steeped yet. And looking at the bottle I saw why.

I can’t believe they make this stuff and put it on the shelves after only a few days. I have always had to let Vapor Chef stuff steep. But dayum! This still needs over a month of steeping. I guess I will try to clone these sometime later this year lol.

2 Likes

Its been my experience that most shops do that.

Mech sauce too. They mix and ship I think they were working off flavor bases though. I loved there rasp cheese cake. I still recommend them to people. Very fair price for their stuff.

It has been my experience with Vapor Chef e-juice that a month makes a huge difference in the flavor of the juice. But I have never bought one mixed and sold so quickly. They probably are using a flavor base. But don’t those have to steep as well? I mean the nic and PG and VG need time to blend with the flavors.

Nic does not as near as I can tell .

I’m still pretty new to mixing so I could be wrong but my nic is in pg. Its kinda steeped already. Same with seduce juice . they make that same coconut pineapple base for all their stuff.

Simply 's all shake and ship too.

Some vendors aren’t going to offer up any info that might keep you from purchasing their stock. I remember that well, when I was hanging out in the brick and mortar vape shops long ago. I’d sit there and listen to the conversations that would take place between the shop owner and the clients; I was amazed how closed mouthed shop owners were with customers.

Please don’t take offense @ringling, I know there are some honest, open B&M owners that tell it like it is, but I was never, ever, privileged to enter the doors of such an establishment. :pensive:

My local vape shop it the same way. They don’t talk about what flavors they use or anything. This Vapor Chef line isn’t made by my local shop. It is one they order in from Pennsylvania I believe.

1 Like

I actuall had one B&M owner get really angry with me and asked me to leave his shop, when I started talking about DIY and whether or not I could purchase supplies from him. There were like, 10 customers at the counter when he went into his tirade! Needless to say, that wasn’t the way to speak to any customer, let alone me (not a good idea to berate a Taurus); many back and forth choice expletives flew across the counter that day!

I got my revenge through internet reviews…countless internet reviews! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Remind me never to piss you off. My Father was a Taurus. And he was proud of it :smiley: