True or False... I vape in the bathroom at work

ya all remind me of smoking in the boys room, daze… but we smoked green… lol…

5 Likes

I smoked some green in the girls room back in the day myself…:laughing:

8 Likes

I’m not sub ohming at work and my mtl mix is not very smelly. So bathrooms are OK for me, nobody ever complained about it.

2 Likes

Personally, I think it’s important not to try and hide anything from children.

As far as ‘harm’ ??? Please do your research. PLEASE.
‘second hand smoke’ harm was a HUGE propaganda piece of work. Yes, it definitely worked well on the masses too.

5 Likes

I have 2 kids my son is 5 my daughter is 2. I quite smoking the stinkys when my son turned one and I didn’t smoke in the house. I do vape in the house and I do worry a little bit about them getting some residual nic from my lady and mines vape clouds… We try to vape in different rooms but yes we forget sometimes… Makes me feel a little bad sometimes and I do try to keep it to a minimal but I’m not going outside lol it’s winter in Illinois… I would be curious to know what’s in that exhale of vape and if it sticks around long enough to cause any ill effects. I doubt I ever give up the vape but I don’t disagree with keeping the kids away from the vapor better safe than sorry… My baby girl is a daddy’s girl though and loves to follow me around I can’t even sit on the toilet without her busting the door down and the vape escapes lol

4 Likes

I am not talking about hiding something from children - they are old enough to know about vaping and that I vape - I am talking about that I don’t feel I’ve got the right to make them inhale my vape (nor cigarette smoke, when I smoked). It’s all ok if you think that’s a silly thought, but I feel good about doing it like that anyway.

Leaning on research these days… I don’t know really. One study says this and one study says that. I’ll better be on the safe side, as one of them also is asthmatic. And as I said in my post, by looking at the windows and the grey coating they get in only a week, it’s obvious the vape just doesn’t disappear to thin air but actually does leave traces in the room after a vape.

It was not my intention to stir something up, I was only wondering how y’all do it around kids, nothing else.

5 Likes

I agree with you. I can admit to my kids getting some second hand vape and my son and I both have asthma… Better safe than sorry is a good approach with vape and kids even if we slip sometimes and they get a little bit of the second hand vape… I try not to make it a habit when they are right under me… Long car rides though I have to roll a window down lol

3 Likes

That’s where I’m coming from too - not to mention the ‘Monkey see, monkey do’ effect. :+1:

4 Likes

I vape in the bathroom at work but if you were to see the state of the toilet you wouldn’t want to put your head close enough to blow any vape in.
I’ve just finished making a batch of unflavoured juice, the boss is trying to sniff me out after smelling strawberry cream in the factory last week!

7 Likes

I normally go outside. The door is right behind my desk.

3 Likes

I know where you work man :laughing:

1 Like

Vape at my desk, in my office.
Cuz…
I’m DaMomma… :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Hellz yeah!!! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey… I used to smoke… outside, in the rain, snow, wind, heat, whatever.
One of the ‘lepers of society’, I was.

Not Ever Again

8 Likes

Best Euphemism ever! :blush:

4 Likes

Were allowed to vape at work so same here,lower level smells like a bakery and upper level smells like a sweet shop.

6 Likes

All the time! My office is blessed with single occupancy bathrooms and powerful fans haha. At least 5 times a day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I vape at my desk ALL day, about a quarter of my desk space is vape gear and bottles , although I gotta be honest, I share a toilet/bathroom with 15 blokes, I WISH they’d vape in there some mornings :mask:

9 Likes

That gives me an idea… I want to make a mini mod that looks like an Asthma Inhaler for stealth vaping. Brilliant!

11 Likes

Uhhh…guilty!

1 Like