True or False... I vape in the bathroom at work

It was an honest accident, lol. I was sleep deprived and not thinking clearly.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great. Could you imagine being at a party restaurant and taking big clouds from your asthma pump. That image made me smile.

3 Likes

JAC Vapour has an ejuice called Clear Steam (different flavors / strengths) that produces no visible vapor on the exhale. Been using it for years in places where vaping may be frowned upon by observers. I have to fly very frequently for work and can sit in my seat and vape the entire flight without issue. Just use a small tank / battery set up.

6 Likes

Can I get by with doing this in the choir on Sunday mornings?

I quit smoking for several years and when I started back I started dipping smokeless tobacco. I kid you not I would be up in the choir loft with a chew in on Sunday mornings.

I donā€™t ever want to go back to the stinkies or dipping, but stealth vaping sounds right up my ally.

2 Likes

Wow that is cool. Wonder what is in it?

Very cool

3 Likes

Itā€™s very thin, so Iā€™m guessing itā€™s pretty much all pg. Definitely a stronger throat hit than a 50/50 mix, but works great when you need a quick nic hit. The banana milkshake is very tasty. The ā€œreal tobaccoā€ is not bad either. I vape mtl and use lower wattage than the cloud chasers do.

4 Likes

Aahaha! My roommate did this at Costco yesterday! She totally hit her vape right in the middle of the store and then frozeā€¦and held it in till it disappeared. I just laughed. :laughing:

10 Likes

since I am not working, I donā€™t vape in the bathroomā€¦ but I would. I have vaped in bathrooms at the store. And even at my doctors office, If I am still sitting there over an hour after my appointment time, hell yes I will vape in the bathroom. Its as much for them as for me lolā€¦ But for real, its sad that we have to. I mean I understand when its massive clouds, just because it can make a room pretty hazyā€¦ nothing to do with 2nd hand vapor because I think thats a bunch of crap. But if someone has an ego with a old pro tank or one that looks like a cigarette or some of the newer discreet set ups. They should be able to use it where they are at. Part of the reason some ppl switched was for health and so they would not be treated like they had cootiesā€¦ well here we areā€¦ being treated like we have cooties!

7 Likes

@Teresa8536. Preach it, sistah!

THIS is on the door of my office:

11 Likes

Lookie here comes my FASTECH package!

ā€¦Heā€™s coming up the road!

So Glad I upgraded my shipping or he would be kicking the box down the street.
ā€¦
I just hope they give me more of those delicious peanutsā€¦

Love those peanuts!

12 Likes

Itā€™s like a fastech delivery record, 1$ upgrade, only 12 day shipping.
So Iā€™m eating peanuts and you areā€¦

keeping on topic, I plan to vape using my fastech delivery in the bathroom at work :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve used fastech 2 times and got my stuff within 3-5 weeks so now I use VaporBeast and they have some great deals and I get my stuff within a week. I got an authentic el cabron RDA for $15 man that thing works great. I guess now that my collection is getting bigger I could place another fastech order, I ordered my first vaping stuff from them and had to wait 5 weeks. Thankfully a friend at work let me borrow a mod and a tankā€¦ havenā€™t smoked since :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I know this is a Herb Vaporizer but I thought it rather cheeky.

http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/store/puffit-vaporizer.html

2 Likes

I realize Iā€™m a little late to the party ā€¦ But I vape Everywhere at work. Itā€™s not smoking and no one has ever told me I couldnā€™t, so ā€¦ :smirk:

2 Likes

Our handbook at work was amended to include vaporizers as banned lolā€¦ So it started like this. There used to be a smmoking section in the parking lot on the side of the building next to the golf course ( I work for a software development company for the heavy trucking industry)ā€¦ The next year they banned smoking on the property at all so smokers have to get in their vehicles and drive off the property to light upā€¦ People got tired of that and started vaping min the office lol a couple months later that was banned too so we are treated like the smokers and have to drive off the propertyā€¦ Bunch of poo but oh well I respect the rules to an extentā€¦ I am a QA analyst and I have tight deadlines sometimes so if I need a quick nic hit I waste a ton of time getting in my car and driving down the road so I use my icare mini in the bathroom unflavored mix at 22mg 50/50 couple quick hits Iā€™m good to goā€¦ 2min compared to 10ā€¦ Donā€™t get me wrong I love the company I work for but itā€™s such a waste of time making us leave the property

2 Likes

Man that is ridiculous
Got bad not only Government tells us what we can do but our employerā€™s have gone nuts also
I am sure it will be everywhere soon
I work in a huge open ended shop and for now no problems
I would quit after 20 years and go somewhere else to a local shop if they do it
It is all the vice I have left quit the others and thanks to vaping no more cigs

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t vape that in the bathroom lol :laughing:

1 Like

tl;dr to catch up on but I did take a vape in a applebees bathroom stall the other day

i work from home so I vape all day wherever and whenever I want

3 Likes

Yes all the time.

3 Likes

My workplace are bringing in a ā€œno inside vapingā€ policy from Monday :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:. I will be stealth vaping in a dark corner somewhere :joy:

2 Likes