True or False... I vape in the bathroom at work

Or you just go outside and vape :wink:

1 Like

Haha. Love this! True

1 Like

Oh that sucks. Sorry to hear. They didn’t ban it in my workplace yet but they put some restrictions down. One of them is no vaping within 8 feet of someone. Not sure what happens if you vape and down one walks into your cloud. I just got to the car now.

3 Likes

If two people are vaping does that mean they have to be 8 ft from each other? - that would be a question I would ask but then again I am a smart ass lol. I would also ask the boss for an 8 ft tape just so I could check heheheh

6 Likes

I’m such a lazy ass :joy:

3 Likes

All i can say to that is: Apparently :laughing:

4 Likes

How bizarre! :laughing:

3 Likes

Right? Lol. It’s all good my car is right outside the door. I don’t mind sitting in the car and enjoying a vape all by myself.

4 Likes

I wouldnt say i use the bathroom
But i will say that a 53’ trailer offers quite a bit of privacy for a quick puff or 2
:yum:

9 Likes

The 3rd day at my new job the boss came up to me and said "I’m not trying to be a dick or anything. NOTE: this is usually the first sign a dick has just approached. He asked me if I was vaping in the bathroom. He said he smelled strawberries. I was vaping Drunken Custard exclusively that week. I told him “no, I don’t normally vape strawberries”. He went on to tell me 3 times if they catch me I’d be fired. So i told him if I were going to risk my job and vape in the bathroom I would be vaping flavorless juice on a small mouth to lung device and I informed him I could do so and nobody would know.

8 Likes

“Second-hand smells in the bathroom will not be tolerated!” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

lol, I used to do warehouse work in seattle 20+ years ago and when stacking pallets 3 high we always left at least one stack in the center only 2 high so we could drop down in the hole and puff on things that were def not allowed to be smoked at work… and our warehouse manager always joined us. :smiley:

4 Likes

the local hardware store in the rodgers park neighborhood of Chicago must only hire qualified sub-ohm’r’s bc their bathroom is always more foggy than a springtime Appalachian valley at 7am!

3 Likes

What??? So awesome… does it really work? Wow, I gotta check it out… the invisible smoke stuff… jac vap.
Yes… I work at a window unit in post office and I vape in the bathroom!

3 Likes

Yes, it really works. I travel frequently and use it on planes, terminals, etc… On the exhale there is no visible vapor. It’s only sold through JAC vapor and they are located in Scotland, so the postage to get it adds about $12 to your order if you live in the US. Because it’s pretty much all pg, the throat hit can be a bit stronger than what you’re used to, but works great. It’s not an everyday vape for me, but is a lifesaver for when I’m traveling or going to be in meetings all day.

1 Like

I use to vape in the bathroom occasionally, but for the most part I went into either the boiler room or the hazmat locker. My managers didn’t really care since it was usually only a puff or two.

1 Like

False here, but then again i do not need to as i can vape on the production floor or outside.

2 Likes

Sure. Why not. I vape in the bathroom at home too. Take my cup of coffee, ipad, cell phone, Play some tunes. Surf the web. Have a vape. Regular party for one.

3 Likes

True but then I vape anywhere at work. I work with a lot of machinery almost all driven by an engine and so nobody seems to mind, it isn’t aloud but nobody seems to care either

2 Likes

I’ve just had a new smoke alarm fitted (mains run, battery backup, self contained as it doesn’t run to a main alarm) in my flat. Its hugely more sensitive than my old one. I left the door open from my living room to the hall, where its fitted, and it set it off after only a couple of mins and it wasn’t that “foggy” (but noticeable) in the living room.

I guess it depends on the make, sensor type, and newness as to if vape “fog” will set one off.

1 Like