Update on the Life of louiesquared

Holy moly! Please take care of yourself brother. Sorry to hear about your troubles and hope you feel better all-around soon.

12 Likes

Feel better bud, you were nice to me when you were active. thanks for the update! Keep them coming!

11 Likes

Stop being a workaholic… :joy: Get well and looking on the bright side, now you can (have to) ease up a bit and you can spend more time with us!
Sooner or later the sun will come out again… take it easy bro.

8 Likes

I want to thank all of you for your warm wishes. I am doing much better and starting to get my strength back. My Doctor has cleared me to go back to work on Monday.

On a side note, of the 3 Doctors that I have seen, two of them were supportive of my vaping. Both suggested lowering my Nicotine level from 3mg to 1.5 due to vascular restriction. Other than that they both felt that it was relatively harmless. The 3rd Doctor was very uninformed and claimed that vaping causes cancer. At that point I simply told him to do his research and get back to me.

19 Likes

Thx for the share sir

:eyeroll:

9 Likes

Welcome back Big Louie !!!

8 Likes

Great news.

Well, except the work thing :joy:

8 Likes

I agree with @28If go ahead and take at least 1 week off!

7 Likes

I’m sure I can speak on behalf of everyone here when I say that our thoughts go out to you and we wish you a speedy recovery.
All the best.

5 Likes

How you doing Bro?
Hope you took that extra week off and got on your feet slowly, moderate exercise and all.
I had an event too and got to go to the ER from just passing out again.
Well dude let us know your OK!

5 Likes

Take care of yourself first man. We’ll still be here when you get back. Prayers and thoughts with you!

2 Likes

Hope you have a speedy recovery take it easy

2 Likes

@louiesquared Yeah those heart attacks kinda suck I’ve had two of them. Both before I quit the analogs.

1 Like