Update on the Life of louiesquared

Some of you may have noticed that I have not been spending much time here on ELR lately. I’ve been having some health issues and everything went to $hit last week. I was in Denver on a business trip and I had a Heart Attack. It was really scary and I spent a few days in the hospital. My kids flew out to be with me so that helped a lot. I am home now and recovering but it will be a few weeks before I can go back to work. To make things worse the transmission in my car went out on the way home from the airport. I guess the old saying holds true, when it rains it pours.

Any way, I just wanted to let you all know that I have been missing my time here and hopefully I can spend more time when I recover. This is a great community and I consider you all as friends.

36 Likes

take care your self and please let us know how you are doing soon …

19 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better soon and have a speedy recovery.

All that matters, forums or other platforms should be your least worry, we don’t go anywhere and will still be here by the time you return :hugs:

19 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing better. I noticed you’d been less active, I imagine others did too.

On the way home from the airport after a heart attack? Really? That’s just about the worst timing ever, sorry to hear that too. I think it may be good physical rehabilitation to take a sledgehammer to that car.

19 Likes

Look after yourself wishing you a speedy recovery and no lasting effects.

19 Likes

I certainly did. I’m really sorry for your $hit and hope all ends well for you and yours.

18 Likes

Damn dude! I hate you’re having to deal with these life and health issues. I hope your health improves quickly so you can come back and bless us with your kindness and wisdom. We send you our best for a speedy recovery.

18 Likes

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you have a speedy recovery and get back to us and your normal routine as soon as possible!

18 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words!

19 Likes

Ya, that’s about enough of that Louie. Wondered where you’ve been. Speedy recovery. Prayers.

19 Likes

@louiesquared Wow, I had no idea. Scary doesn’t sound like it comes close. I’m glad you’re on the mend, and you’ve got GREAT family looking out for you. The REASON why ELR is so great, is BECAUSE of members like YOU.

Keep improving, spend some quality time with your family, and get better. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

All the best @louiesquared I hope your recovery is speedy.

14 Likes

Is the car gonna be ok?

JK–Get well soon man!

12 Likes

Wishing for a speedy recovery!

14 Likes

that sucks, transmissions are damn expensive. hopefully it doesn’t weigh on your mind and that you find an awesome deal, whether it’s a new or different car or a deal on the tranny, and a good and honest mechanic.

Peace, Love, and Happiness @louiesquared

14 Likes

Get well soon!

Them heart attacks aint no joke. Glad you made it through!

14 Likes

Rest Up Brocephus! Wow…

Did they give you nicotine patches in the Hospital? I’m sure we will all be listening for your post-heart-attack perspective on vaping …and what the Doc said about nicotine

So glad you are still among us …I need more @louiesquared recipes! ELR might be just the place to spend some of your recovery time. Family? The more the merrier!

Thanks for sharing

13 Likes

Take care of yourself, wishing a speedy recovery for you.

12 Likes

Sorry to read about your Health issue. Take it easy, listen to the docs and get better.

14 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

13 Likes