USA United Squonkers of America

Where did you get the BF pin for the goon ?

This has a unique BF pin at least I think itā€™s a BF pin

https://www.fasttech.com/p/4813300

And I like the top air flow

2 Likes

I have that Hastur from FT and I can confirm that it has the BF pin. Ironically the SS/Silver version of it does not have the BF pin so keep that in mind. I love the smaller velocity deck on it but I didnā€™t care for the airflow configuration on it. Fortunately the deck is the same one used on the Derringer V3s at FT so I just ordered a Derringer inner sleeve and top cap and all is good (canā€™t tell which one it is now as Iā€™ve got 4 other Derringer V3s with BF pins)

2 Likes

SXK Hadaly clone and original velocity clone with bf pin see two of my favorite squonk RDAs. Iā€™ve mostly squonked with mechs or unregulated (made most of the latter), though am looking to pick up a regulated or two as well! :grinning:

1 Like

Both will fit a 1:1 Goon clone
[and any Goon style atty on 3F Vapeā€¦except the LP models on 3F because they are NOT a 1:1]

2 Likes

I would like to see them. Do you have picā€™s
Welcome to the Squonk gang :+1:

Hereā€™s another RDA that looks like it can be easily converted with a BF pin. Itā€™s a 24mm so it might be easier to work with for those using SS mesh.

1 Like

Came with it at Gear best.

1 Like

What I like about the Split atty is that tank that also allows me to give my tube mechs some love without dripping as well as using it in squonk mode.
E-mail last night pertaining to Geekvape Gbox s100 is being shipped, so this is a positive developmentā€¦
Some small drill bits came in this week. It wonā€™t let me post more than 1 pic here. Iā€™m noob.

1 Like
1 Like

Any problems on the mech mod and a short center pin on the Split atty?

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/10546-sjmy-split-atty-style-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-silver-316-stainless-steel-2ml-22mm-diameter.html#.WIDv9_krKUk

Not on the 2 mechs Iā€™ve tried. 1 is an authentic Caravela other is a King clone.

1 Like

The Split on a non modified Frankie Fake gives me 9.8ml of liquid to run with for a while.

4 Likes

The Geekvape Gbox s100 in today. Using a 22mm Tsunami w a 24mm Tsunami bf pin. Fits perfect.

5 Likes

what does that ohm out at? the highest i can get is .07 and for some reason It wonā€™t fire

check this bad boy out. I have a h@rd @n.

5 Likes

I donā€™t squonk, yet, and not sure where to put this, but the Goon LP needs a spit back guard.

5 layers of mesh in my Hadaly RDA ohmed out at .32 when I 1st built it then when I rewicked it the ohms came out to .29 and stayed there

1 Like

How do you like that frankenskull mod and the Gbox ?

The Gbox s100 will fit a 26mm atty flush. FYI for lack of info anywhere on this. This is a solid unit, no seams on the top for fluid to get into, the screen has large digits/letters and bright, easy to maneuver the menu. Bottle may be the same as the dripbox from what I can remember from handling a couple. Temp control works smoother than any mod Ive had, but I havenā€™t had everything, the finish is fine . I am totally satisfied for it being a regulated squonk.
The FrankieFake ? Well, itā€™s a - $20 box. With that being said, it is the new v3, the contacts have been reworked, the 510 has been upgraded to a semi- manual adjustable. seems like they mixed a SVA/VT and cloned it. Still needs a bottle but I soaked them in very hot water for about 30 minutes and it helped. I think it is a great value for a clone and I didnā€™t have to check a FB page everyday for a year and wonder why I didnā€™t get a chance to spend $150 + on a box. That was dangerously stressful at my age and I probably would have died before I ever got one. The 510 and the rda is worth $10 alone.

1 Like