Vape Mail! 2015-2016

I read that was an awesome tank.

Looks like bottom fill like the Goliath. The Lemo 2 has spoiled me with the top fill tank. I wish they had worked it in. But if it hits like the Goliath I’d be happy. It’s definitely my favorite tank right now.

1 Like

it says top fill looks like u take the top cap off ??Looks like massive air flow!!

I don’t know how I missed it. :thumbsup:

There’s just so much new shit coming out I can’t decide what to do with my vape cash I’ve been squirriling away??

1 Like

It’s a wicked tank dude …I’m digging it ! Airflow is amazing ! More than the goblin ! The .2 ohm coil is awesome . I haven’t used premade coils since my nautilus mini but these are really good !

http://www.smogdistribution.com/group-buys/cthulhu-tank-cthulhu-mod/
they might b ready to ship?

http://www.smogdistribution.com/group-buys/cthulhu-tank-cthulhu-mod/
They might be ready to ship!
Duh fat fingers

That looks like a goblin with a top fill cap.

2 Likes

It’s different though. It might be Goblin-inspired, but it’s definitely different - It’s got huge juice channels!

I pulled the trigger on one . They had a few kinks with the first shipment with metal shavings and brutal machine oil . To me that doesn’t matter considering you should clean any tank you get . I’m excited for ok t cause I love my Goblin but it leaks and I hate filling it …so inconvenient

Yeah the Goblin leaking is annoying. I exclusively top-fill mine now. Still love it though :smile:

1 Like

So, where and why does the Goblin leak and what’s the problem with filling the unit? Curious cause I don’t own one.

1 Like

Bottom fill screw leaks …not major but enough that you have to wipe down your mod every time you fill the tank( from the bottom ) . I did have mine fixed for a while with some plumbers tape but it only lasts so long

My Orchid v3 is the same way. Plus, my Billow leaks a bit from the airflow screws. Thankfully the Billow fill screw has a little ORing or I’m sure it would leak from there as well. Love my Goliath cause it hasn’t leaked on me at all.

1 Like

Don’t make me do it. :weary:

HAhahahhaha u will!

Honestly for a guy like you that builds heavy duty flavor coils on the regular . You may not be as impressed with this tank . It does have great flavor but I doubt any better than your current line up . It just a convienient substitute if someone doesn’t have time to wrap some killer coils . It would make a good out and about sub tank . I will say it is miles above the Atlantis and the sub tank . I wish they offered a rba deck but it is what it is I guess

ROFL! Well with as much building as you do that should last a month or so. I love 316L, it is the only wire i use. Great for building low resistance builds. Really the only down side is that its not magnetic.

I havent twisted it yet, i have 24-28g, but the parallel builds i built were excellent for flavor.

Happy building! .

1 Like

I have 90 some odd flavors and I am completely overwhelmed. I sit at my “mixing station” and usually walk away without making a thing. It’s a sickness I tells ya!

3 Likes