Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Cool! Like dual quad carbs on a Mustang. Whaaaahooooo

I’m really thinking about ordering the clone of the Hellsgate mod, but I was wondering if you can use a different RDAs with that mod.

I found the answer. Looks like any pair of RDAs with the Cuff type drip tips.

I wanted to order a new reg box mod but figured I’d wait until something new came out. But I did find some good deals at Focalcig. They really got stuff for the Low Low. I hope the quality is good.

2 Likes

I got a couple flavors in today. @Amy2, I got the doughnuts. Keep us posted with the completed batch.

3 Likes

How much do the big bottles cost you brah?

1 Like

Holy mother of gawd, you will never run our of AP! hehe. The Chocolate Glazed is awesome too, i use it often. If you have their double chocolate a 50/50 mix should make it the double chocolate glazed.

If you signup for a free bulk account at TFA they are pretty inexpensive. Anywhere from 4.50 to 15 per 4oz. The majority of flavorings are around 6.50/4oz.

3 Likes

That one was $15, but flavors usually are $6 to $10.

2 Likes

Thanks @ken_o_where, I looovve chocolate donuts.

1 Like

The anticipation is actually painful! I havent been this excited to receive a product in a long time, im pretty sure i have been checking this order every 15 minutes since i woke up this morning… :smile:

3 Likes

What’s up with the colorful O - rings @ken_o_where?

1 Like

Had to buy the entire color pack for the black ones i wanted. Think it will make the subtank match my mod.

1 Like

I like the red ones. I pair my kanger subtank with a red aspire CF sub battery. Perfect match with red o-rings.

1 Like

Subtank is my lame attempts to see if i am at all interested in a RTA. Haven liked them in the past but that was a lot of wick and wire ago.

2 Likes

I am very pleased with my kanger subtank. I recently order some .2 ohm Ni200 replacement coil heads for it. The one I ordered wasn’t the final version though. I been meaning to order the updated airflow section. I’ll get around to sooner or later.

1 Like

I noticed you ordered the aero tank coil heads. Are they interchangeable?

1 Like

Nah, my folks have several Aerotank Megas as does my sister and nephew. When i get these 5 packs ill sit down and rewire and wick them all. Hoping my new device will offset the shittieness of redoing all those coils.

1 Like

@Ken_O_Where you are as bad as me I track @least 15 times a day when I’m expecting haha expecting how funny is that!!! :smile::smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

ROFL! Normally i dont have this bad of a problem but this is my first regulated upgrade in a couple years. On top of that the weeks of wait for them just to get it in stock, which i knew beforehand. This thing is either going to be total bliss or StarWars 1.

3 Likes

I’m gonna track the shit out of this

3 Likes