Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Like I need more batteries… 29 total all 25r’s …it’s not supposed b a habbit haha

7 Likes

Like we keep saying.

First rule of Vape club. lol.

J

3 Likes

I got vape mail today.

6 Likes

No juice stuff, but another Troll RDA and a mutation X v4, yes I am a wannabe chaser. Which is why DIY is where I am going, much more cost efficient. Can go through a few mls in a day

2 Likes

I love my tobh …I don’t use it often …if I’m at home and drinking and can’t find a flavor I want to vape all night …this or my magma

1 Like

I just ordered a magma. I’ve heard a few people say it good for testing juice. I also want to try some single coil builds.

1 Like

It’s amazing flavor for single coil , it’s simplicity is the best part …that and the super deep juice wells

1 Like

If you decide you want to transfer them to glass bottles, that DDL will take a long time to go through, might i suggest these: Vestil 4oz

Lab quality with an excellent seal. I use the 16/8/4/2oz bottles to store flavorings and VG/Nic as well as my ejuice.

2 Likes

Thanx for the advice KO.

1 Like

Storing the flavorings in glass will lessen the flavor loss. Especially if the cap has a good seal.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

That is exactly what I use for testing and it works great. Single coil lets me change only one wick to keep from tainting the flavor. I did change the drip tip though, hated the look. I think you’ll love it for testing…

1 Like

Tugboat is also great for testing - Deep juice well, supports single coils as well :slight_smile:

I’d like to see a nice 2 post rda like the magma.

1 Like

Ok have a look at a RDA very much like the Magma…LOL

If you’ll notice the Magma has a REALLY deep juice well (Not that you need it for testing). The build is at 1.4 ohms so I can handle it a bit better, 47 years of smoking gave me copd. Also it allows use on any battery. You’re gonna love it…With a new drip tip that is…Hmmmm, sounds like a pun going there, a new drip tip for newdrip, hmmmmm…lol

2 Likes

Nice play. You should’ve been a comedian.
Cigreen Holmes RDA V2.
I heard when you can get airflow under the coil it increases flavor.

2 Likes

I just couldn’t pass that one up…lol

I have a Holmes it’s great for flavor… and does not leak

1 Like

VAPE MAIL ! ! !

6 Likes

How come you only bought the small jug?

3 Likes

Haha how muchtuallybis that in most??