Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Some one buy me this http://vapevo.com/shop/snubnose/

Sick as puff

1 Like

Not really mail but my girlfriends grand father gave me some fly fishing stuff today turns out he’s had a flappy clamp for 50years

And this cool a million adjusting clamp

2 Likes

See @quitter1 … point proven. :laughing:

1 Like

What, no NEW DRIP tips for newdrip? LOL

Oh no, I’ve done it again!

2 Likes

You see, while you’re joking about it I’m mad as hell at Focalcig for not having my new drip tips in the mail. :rage:

I am so sorry newdrip that you did not get your new drip tips, but, I’m having a hell of a time trying to stop laughing with this coincidence.

OK, I can now control myself again, man that was close. Anyway, think positively, you got your Magna and others coming I assume…

3 Likes

I love my Goliath sooo much I had to do it twice and the Cthulhu !

Your Order Contains…

Cart Items Qty Item Price Item Total

Cthulhu RTA by Cthulhu Mod
1 $28.99 USD $28.99 USD

Goliath RTA by Youde
1 $30.99 USD $30.99 USD

Subtotal: $59.98 USD

Coupon Code (5off): -$3.00 USD

Shipping: $0.00 USD

Grand Total: $56.98 USD

Payment Method: Credit/Debit

1 Like

If you get your Cthulhu before me im gonna throw a 2 year old temper tantrum and nearly destroy the cheapest fasttech clone RTA within arms reach …if there are none within arms reach I’ll just pout …hard

4 Likes

When did you order yours?

How much was that VG? I havent heard of the brand before but i stopped looking after i found my favorite.

I got it at Amazom

What brand do you use?

Thats pretty good for a 1 gallon price with the free shipping. I use Essential Depot VG. A couple of years ago i was on a DIY IRC channel and it was what everyone suggested. So i took that information to the owner of out local B&M and he said its what he used as well. Very light and sweet. 40 dollars/gallon shipped for 2 gallons for 50 shipped, they run sales often for 45/2 gallons shipped.

I just ordered 4 gallons for $72 shipped from ES, they have some new cubes deal. Normally i only order 2 gallons at a time but my old man is moving to Arizona and wants a gallon of Peaches & Cream and Strawnana Custard.

2 Likes

2 weeks ago …it’s been on back order until the supplier made a second or third batch . It’s on it’s way now

1 Like

That’s the 1st brand I ordered when I started DIY. I probably would have ordered it again but I couldn’t get free shipping.

2 Likes

Couldn’t pass up a Flavour Art sell.

2 Likes

Yeah, only the 2 gallon special has free shipping. This time i didnt have to pay for any of it as the old man footed the bill, i like free!

Fuji Apple is incredible, my favorite apple and one of the few fruit flavors that i dont have to mix with other vendors.

2 Likes

I read it was real good so I’m trying it. I also like the TPA green apple. I figure a nice mix of the two should make an excellent apple vape. I make Caramel/Apple w/ FA Virginia that so good I have a tank dedicated to that mix only. I won’t leave home without it.

Did you see that future of shipping link I posted?

2 Likes

MMmMM! Caramel Apple Custard! hehe

I did see the link, there was talk of drones last year and it was laughed off by the CEO but the idea took off. We recently had to Amazon distribution centers open in my town, about 10 miles from my house. Would be great for me if they get it off the ground. In my 2 dozens orders since the places opened nothing has comer from them…

Always ordered smaller quantities of this brand from Amazon, but good to know they have a 2 gallon free ship special happening. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like