Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Lemo 2 is in the house… ordered on June 22 from FastTech and got it today, used e-packet as shipping not bad at all considering the holiday and Chicago then Kansas City wanting to hold on to it for an exta day each.

3 Likes

I got my 3rd Goliath today. MVS has fast shipping. I ordered on the 3rd and got it on the 6th… including a holiday. Excellent Service!!!

5 Likes

Good luck with it… I am a little disappointed with mine. I’m a super sub vaper though and dual coils work best for me.

2 Likes

A restock and 7 new flavors! Getting busy tonight.

3 Likes

Drip, have you seen the new Goblin Mini? I think I want one!!!

3 Likes

Yeah I saw it and was about to order it and I saw the Goliath for $20 and got it instead. It’ll probably be the next one I order though. @Jimk said he got one and his wife confiscated it so he ordered 2 more. He says they are good tho.

@Jimk I never seen that sweet & tangy before. Review it when you get a chance please.

4 Likes

Just whipped up a mix last night with sweeTANGY. Hoping it’s going to be a shake and vape. Oba Oba, mandarin orange, custard, sweeTANGY and sweetner; couple of days should tell.

5 Likes

I love
http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/
Always great service, fast shipping

and free stuff.

Also got my new scale about 2 weeks ago from Amazon.

8 Likes

Look’s real nice Toleary!

1 Like

Thank you i got a bunch of FA flavors on the way… should be here friday

2 Likes

Just received my Velocity RDA clone from Fasttech. I freakin’ love this thing. It is easily the best RDA I own. Great flavor and clouds. If you don’t have one yet, get one. You won’t be sorry. For once Fasttech was actually fast. I got it in a week.
I’ve named it Ike cuz it looks like Ike from Southpark.

5 Likes

Vape mail Wednesday.

My move into regulated sub ohm.

8 Likes

Sweet buys! Enjoy!!

1 Like

Thank you @Jimk I’m already liking my current rda build at .21ohms between 30-70w. My mech would be firing around 60w.

I only ordered the M80 yesterday from another vendor www.puremist.co.uk billow was ordered on Sunday evening.

Now comes the time where I have to see what kind of build I can fit in the Billow. Lol.

CMJ

3 Likes

FINALLY!!! GOOD FOR U!!! ull def enjoy

2 Likes

OMG forgot to take pictures but I mounted 5 wrap 28/28/38 Kanthal and Nichrome80 fused claptons on a 2.4mm ID.

48w is just f*cking sublime!!!

Next time I rewick I’ll take a snap shot.

Took a little manipulation and fitting the cap on checking, readjusting then cap on etc but holy hell.

I’ve been missing out big time!!!

J

2 Likes

It’s a tight little space, but you can make it work with some 26 or 28 ga. whatever wire. I’m enjoying stealth vaping mine right now at the theatre.

Sorry about the dark picture, but it’s kinda dark (and hot) 85’ above the deck of the stage.

3 Likes

my new vape case …it just got serious

8 Likes

Have Vape Gear ~ Will Travel!

3 Likes

The wife said It looks like a hitman gun case !

6 Likes