Vape Mail! 2015-2016

hilarious…

2 Likes

Tight space???

Don’t know what you’re on about lol.

This is a 28g Kanthal cores with 38g NiCr80 wrapper for a fused Clapton build on a 2.4mm ID 5 wraps at .24ohms.

Lovely!!!

3 Likes

Go man! Twist it up!!

3 Likes

.24ohms at 45w.

Lovely!

4 Likes

I think Vape Bear likes it, too. :wink: nice coils!

4 Likes

Excuse me.

:wink:Christmas Vape bear if you don’t mind lol.

CMJ.

5 Likes

Vape Mail Thursday’s.

Replacement petri rda as I broke a post and a velocity clone.

Woohoo.

These will be going back to work with me for me to modify a little bit.

CMJ

6 Likes

@NewDrip. Maybe you can help me. I use sub tanks and aero tanks before that. I never really been into RBA’s or RTA’s, but I saw the Goliath and had to have one. Problem is everything I run through it tastes like old gym socks. I am running the .5 coils on the subs which is what I built in the goliath. Any and all help would greatly be appreciated.

1 Like

Did you strip it down and clean it out completely of any residual machine oil?

I use Isopropyl alcohol to clean my devices thoroughly before using them.

J

2 Likes

That’s a tough one… the Goliath usually have great flavor. What type of wick and wire do you use? I don’t think it’s the rta. Try your juice in something else too. Let me know how it goes. Sometimes on new wire a cotton it’s a short break in period. Also if its a new tank wash thoroughly. It may not be clean.

3 Likes

I did. Ran some cuttwood through it first seemed to work great. Just my DIY stuff not seeming to work.

1 Like

Samurai cotton, kanthal wire. My juice is great in my sub tanks(well I think so)LOL. I will vape on it a bit let’s see if I can break it in thanks

2 Likes

VAPE MAIL!!! Got 13 new flavora to play with :smile: busy busy busy

4 Likes

Good review @Jimk. I’m convinced. I haven’t bought a Youde Tank that I didn’t like. Besides I need to accessorize my Snow Wolf.

VAPE MAIL!!!

4 Likes

Silver on silver would look vey stunning!

2 Likes

Hey, if you pull straight up on those annoying Orange safety caps, they pop right off! Then you’re left with a simple screw off top. Muuuuch better.

4 Likes

Vape Mail…

Got these and other goodies today. Looking forward to making use of them…

4 Likes

Fun fun! Good choices, too. Can’t wait to see what you come up with.

3 Likes

Cleaned it up, cranked up the watts and chugged all day. Seems to be working much better. Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Seems to be working much better after a bath. Cranked up the watts and smoked it all day. I think you were right about the break in period. Thanks for your time.

3 Likes