Vape Mail 2016!

nah Im up here in Canada… im sure it will be easy enough to get some… is there anything specific I should be looking for or just any rayon will do?

1 Like

NO!!!
Don’t order any! They will over charge you! Just go to a beauty supply shop and pick some up. You can get a box for $15!

1 Like

local sally store it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Do NOT buy the box with reinforced coil!

1 Like

You’re a lady maybe you could go to where you get your hair done and ask for a fistfull. For the deets check out the thread here

2 Likes

lol One of my closest friends owns a hair salon so yeah im sure I could just take his :slight_smile:

1 Like

500 feet might just be enough if you started using it like rope

1 Like

Ha, that’s the box for newbies [ @Whiterose0818 pic of #44060 ]
That’s only gonna last 25yrs… $4 more, and you can get the 50yr box [#44043]…like a boss !

5 Likes

Well given the new law in utah banning online purchases of anything vape related, my girlfriend decided to let me do a large ordering spree since the law takes effect July 1st, i aint taking any chances.
On the way is:
Evic mini vtc, new glass for my aromamizer, 15ml bottles, 30ml unicorn bottles, 30ml cobalt boston rounds, 23 more flavors, pipettes, some beakers and a funnel, pg, and nicotine. All in all cost me around $180 between fasttech, nicotineriver, bullcityvapor, amazon and ebay. But, i should be set for the rest of the summer at least :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks super fluffy! I might have a tough time wicking that, guess like everything with vaping practice makes perfect!
Been using only joc, easy to wick those tight fibrous lil squares. Lemme know if u get the hang of that rayon

2 Likes

I feel the same about the feel of cotton. While I do like using rayon it definitely feels worse. It’s Very scratchy…

1 Like

@mikelej14
Other than the nicotine, everything else should be able to fall under another category, and fly under the radar. The bottles can be for oil blends, perfume, herb tinctures, etc. and the flavoring for baking. Even the mod and tank glass can be for aromatherapy. I have seen several places on ebay that state the ‘products’ they sell are not tobacco related and intended for use in aromatherapy.

@redscaddy22
Guessin’ you didn’t mean ‘joc strap’…j/k…I apologize
Rayon is cheap, maybe free if you get prescription meds…the sooner you start messin’ with it, the sooner you will get used to the beneficial application, especially in some circumstances. One area that has really improved for me is use in the Kanger RBA’s with thicker juices.

3 Likes

You will not be able to make Vape sweaters after 8/8/16 and you will not be able to sell Vape sweaters after 12/31/16
unless you register them and your inventory and pay the gov’t $3450
They will also have to be made in a clean room…with no sweat molecules above 0.0037PPM

9 Likes

Its actually nice to hear im not the only one (i get teased about it alot) I was really hoping it was going to be like the fake cotton the silky stuff that is in some stuffed toys since i can pick that stuff up no problem when the dog shreds one… If its worse there is no way I can work with it… oh well worse case my brother will have to keep doing wicks for me lol

2 Likes

[quote=“ozo, post:1378, topic:42556”]
They will also have to be made in a clean room…with no sweat molecules above 0.0037PPM
[/quote]Stop, my side is hurting! :laughing:

3 Likes

Got my Driptip from @bradslinux, and some more 30ml bottles in today, they threw in a free little strap :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Ooh that one is super nice! Good choice. :slight_smile: I got one of those straps with some order once too. What are they for??

2 Likes

Nice! hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Not sure. Looks pretty all-purpose, anything with an eyelet to put it thru. Looks like the kinds that come with digital cameras or similar

1 Like