Vape Mail 2016!

It’s a wrist strap…to put on a camera or something similar.
I got a pink one a few months ago, with an order from [someone].

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking. I’m not complaining, it’s free, just seemed an odd thing to put in with stuff like that and I couldn’t imagine what it could be for. I got a weird little foamy square type thing from MFS once too and I have no idea what that is either. LOL. Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue:

Eleaf makes a small mod [or two] that has the bar to hook this type of strap to. They [eleaf] also sell branded neck lanyards for the mods that can use them.

3 Likes

Oh ok. That’s kinda cool then. I don’t think I have anything that has that kinda thing. I thought maybe my iPod Touch, but it doesn’t either. Oh well. :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel like the company for whatever reason had a large surplus they couldnt sell so decided to pretend to care and send them out free just to get rid off lol im sure ill find a use for it eventually. Till then it will just be another item in my junk drawer

1 Like

Maybe you could put it on your wallet. Come November we all may need to keep our coin purses on a short leash. And if I had the pink one, well I guess I’d have to hook it to the last of my dignity! :slight_smile:

Nice drip tip you got there!

4 Likes

Pink xxx’s scare folks as much as black ones do.

FedEx just walked all the way up my driveway [he must be new] and dropped off a cardboard cube full of popcorn that looks like [vanilla swirls](or an ‘S’).
Voila ! A box full of big bottles…VG in gallons, flavoring in 2oz , 4oz , 8oz …Yay, I can get back to baking in the low-pressure oven…maybe some strawberry crisp muffins, apple strudel with caramel, strawberry taffy candy, French vanilla ice cream, raspberry cherry tarts, maybe something more decadent…

8 Likes

Killer job on that drip tip @bradslinux :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Thanks man. It is a labor of love. :smiley:

8 Likes

@bradslinux
Ya, ya done good…again.

4 Likes

beautiful drip tip :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got VG? I do :hugs: I just couldn’t pass up the deal especially on the budget that I’m on.

15 Likes

I got my 3rd Vt133, VaporBase and some LA Banana Cream Clear while it’s still available, as per @Ken_O_Where.

10 Likes

Can you clue me in, please?

1 Like

[quote=“w00cash666, post:1398, topic:42556, full:true”]
Can you clue me in, please?
[/quote]Okay... what’s next?

3 Likes

Where did ya get the banana cream from?

1 Like

Bull City Vapors

2 Likes

Yup. Looks like someone got vape mail today. Yay for me. Threw a single coil in my new velocity v2 clone, got to use my aromamizer, and my uwell rda, all running properly. Just alittle lite headed from the nic. Everything taste great again.

9 Likes

Since these flavours are sold for other purposes ie capella is flavour drops for coffee :wink: wont the still be available to buy for dyi?

Yes, all the flavors companies will still sell to you for DYI. After all, they aren’t gonna be asking you if you’re gonna put it in a ecigarette, are they. Keep in mind that if Loranne has no plans of complying with FDA regs then they will not longer have a incentive to make flavors without food dye. Anything with food dye you should keep away from. @Pro_Vapes wanted to point out the effects of Loranne’s decision on Ejuice manufacturers…

1 Like