Vape Mail 2016!

@bradslinux
Ya, ya done good…again.

4 Likes

beautiful drip tip :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got VG? I do :hugs: I just couldn’t pass up the deal especially on the budget that I’m on.

15 Likes

I got my 3rd Vt133, VaporBase and some LA Banana Cream Clear while it’s still available, as per @Ken_O_Where.

10 Likes

Can you clue me in, please?

1 Like

[quote=“w00cash666, post:1398, topic:42556, full:true”]
Can you clue me in, please?
[/quote]Okay... what’s next?

3 Likes

Where did ya get the banana cream from?

1 Like

Bull City Vapors

2 Likes

Yup. Looks like someone got vape mail today. Yay for me. Threw a single coil in my new velocity v2 clone, got to use my aromamizer, and my uwell rda, all running properly. Just alittle lite headed from the nic. Everything taste great again.

9 Likes

Since these flavours are sold for other purposes ie capella is flavour drops for coffee :wink: wont the still be available to buy for dyi?

Yes, all the flavors companies will still sell to you for DYI. After all, they aren’t gonna be asking you if you’re gonna put it in a ecigarette, are they. Keep in mind that if Loranne has no plans of complying with FDA regs then they will not longer have a incentive to make flavors without food dye. Anything with food dye you should keep away from. @Pro_Vapes wanted to point out the effects of Loranne’s decision on Ejuice manufacturers…

1 Like

Yeah im thinking ejuice manfacturers are pretty much screwed no matter what with all this unless they have a fortune to through at it and even then there is no guarantee. I know not very optimistic but all the new fda regs seem to be a complete witch hunt deeming things tobbacco products that are not tobacco etc. its ridiculous and makes it pretty clear they are looking to completely destroy the industry when really the one they should be destroying is the actual tobbacco industry!

2 Likes

I can understand why your not very optimistic, you got it right. These regs were written to destroy the vapor industry. Well hopefully one of these lawsuits will help us or the Cole Amendment. I’m told there are now 5 lawsuits against the FDA now…

3 Likes

I am fuckin’ lost now…
The Deeming regs were one thing…
Did not the FDA letter that came back from all of the efforts that @authormichellehughes busted her ass [and time] ever make it to a ‘sticky’ on here ?

1 Like

Got these drip tips in today…abalone shell:

16 Likes

wow…those look great!

2 Likes

Very nice!

Wow those are beautiful! Where did you get those? Please share :blush:

1 Like

Merlin and vape bag $24.16 from efun.top I ordered on father’s day June 18th. The flash light was free from Marlboro! Lol! I still get emails for coupons and free gifts from them! I haven’t smoked since February 2015.

8 Likes

RJ must miss us all so much
Still sending gifts
Lol

2 Likes