Vape Mail 2016!

Yeah im thinking ejuice manfacturers are pretty much screwed no matter what with all this unless they have a fortune to through at it and even then there is no guarantee. I know not very optimistic but all the new fda regs seem to be a complete witch hunt deeming things tobbacco products that are not tobacco etc. its ridiculous and makes it pretty clear they are looking to completely destroy the industry when really the one they should be destroying is the actual tobbacco industry!

2 Likes

I can understand why your not very optimistic, you got it right. These regs were written to destroy the vapor industry. Well hopefully one of these lawsuits will help us or the Cole Amendment. I’m told there are now 5 lawsuits against the FDA now…

3 Likes

I am fuckin’ lost now…
The Deeming regs were one thing…
Did not the FDA letter that came back from all of the efforts that @authormichellehughes busted her ass [and time] ever make it to a ‘sticky’ on here ?

1 Like

Got these drip tips in today…abalone shell:

16 Likes

wow…those look great!

2 Likes

Very nice!

Wow those are beautiful! Where did you get those? Please share :blush:

1 Like

Merlin and vape bag $24.16 from efun.top I ordered on father’s day June 18th. The flash light was free from Marlboro! Lol! I still get emails for coupons and free gifts from them! I haven’t smoked since February 2015.

8 Likes

RJ must miss us all so much
Still sending gifts
Lol

2 Likes

Fasttech. …I had a coupon code that cut the price like in half or something.

1 Like

I should get one of those, it’s my daughters name.

2 Likes

I think I like it better than the boreas so far. I like it because its a single coil and I can vape it around 30 watts. I put a build in there running at .23 ohms. its 5 wraps of 22g ni80 & 26g ka1/32g ka1. I got those coils from www.coilcartel.com and they are great! I saw efun.top is having a little sale this weekend. I was just on there looking at buying another one.

1 Like

I just bought it, it’s only $16.49. Thanks, I was looking at Fasttech today and it was around $30 there so I decided to wait for the price to go down. This is down :grinning:

1 Like

If you want a US vendor eciggity has them for $30 and you can get 20% and free shipping if you buy $75 worth.

O no, definitely not, I’ve only payed $3 shipping to the Netherlands with efun. Fasttech is always free shipping. Shipping to Europe is not worth the headache from the US. Way too expensive, takes even longer than the Slow Boat from China and to top it off, custom fees. But thanks anyway. :grinning:

2 Likes

yea efun was fast! I mean they shipped it the next day. Now I’m looking at eciggity and thinking ok. I can get 2 merlins and 1 crown 2 for almost $75 with the discount. I could thrown in a cheap pack of prebuilt coils and get free shipping and have it in a week. Or I could pay roughly $21 a piece with shipping from efun. I really wanna try the crown 2 even though I have heard mix reviews. Screw it I’m getting it from eciggity.

2 Likes

I would too if I were located in the US. Free shipping only applies to US sales though. I just looked at their site, they don’t even ship to this country.
“We currently ship to the US,(excluding Arkansas due to ACT 1453 effective July 21st 2015), Guam, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, New Zealand, and Australia.”
I hope you enjoy your crown! :smiley:

1 Like

DAAAAAAAAAAMN!! That’s a gorgeous tip!
Nice work =D
sigh more things to save up for. ><

1 Like

Those have been used by some (though I can’t picture doing it personally) for the small “ego types” which usually runs through that small hole between the tank and the mod (sometimes just in the mod itself)…though I’ve always seen them as a neck lanyard. Wrist would be WAY too rough I’d think (smacking everything under the sun as you move your arms around). lol

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0496/9289/products/Red_Lanyard_grande.jpg

Edit: Oops. Already been covered I see.

2 Likes

Holy crap man!! You’ve got enough cotton there to make a pillow!! ROFL