Vape Mail 2016!

More Vape Mail! lol
2 gallons of VG from essential depot - Not sure, but I think @LordVapor hooked that up? Thank you!

And just got the Kbox200 in and some Rayon from @Whiterose0818! Thanks so much.
Won’t be able to use it till I get some batteries, hopefully tonight I can run up to iVape SLC and pick up a couple.

10 Likes

2 gallons of VG? One of those should have been PG

looks like someone will be getting a free gallon of VG

4 Likes

I just ordered 3 new tanks. Hopefully tanks with as much flavor as the Aromamizers.
I have not bothered to order the new versions of the Aromamizers: V2 or Supreme.
I like how some of the newer tanks make the entire coil the chimney. I also like the air flow at the top to prevent leaking. It turns out the Avacodo would/could leak even though the juice is at the bottom and the coil is at the top. I have been looking for a new tank that #1 has good flavor and #2 doesn’t leak when you fill it or put it in your pocket.
I got a Cleito, a Pheonix and a Theorem. I got extra coils for the Cleito in .4 ohms. There is no RBA deck for the Cleito, but the coils can be rebuilt just like Atlantis coils.
The Theorem comes with a Notch coil that is made of SS, but you can put your own build in it.
The Pheonix does not have replacement coils on the market yet. It was the most expensive and basically the entire tank section is the coil. That’s a similar situation as with the Cleito.
All three tanks seem like they have lots of room for Claptons. I want to try making titanium Claptons. I wonder if that would work?
I ordered from VapeNW and Angelcigs. Oh I also got a new dripper at a local vape shop called a Ice Cubed. I haven’t tried it yet. Just trying to support my local vape store. I was invited to go to a convention in Daytona Beach Florida on April 22. Supposedly I could buy stuff at cost since I’m going with a dealer. Hm… Not sure if I’ll go. I’m not very good traveling with my bad neck, but it’s less than 2 hours away for me.

3 Likes

Yea both gallons are VG

1 Like

Hehe… Unexpected bit of vape mail in today’s post! Crap load of 30ml bottles from a bud of mine. I hook him up with gift juice from my lab on occasion and he sends me all of his empty B&M bottles! Quid pro quo! :grinning:

This is the bud that’s hooked on the Charlie’s Custard, which I’ve been trying to clone for a while. :triumph: Very intricate flavor profile!

He’s left me about a 1ml of well steeped juice in each bottle with which to use as sample juice for the cloning. Long road ahead! :smirk:

About 25 or 30 of these are Charlie’s Custard bottles! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Poor guy…that’s roughly $450 worth of store bought juice! I remember the days!

7 Likes

I know the feeling. I got about 50 or 60 15ml blue dropper bottles with prices on some of them at $12 each. We are so blessed to be able to just make our own and save a lot.

3 Likes

Looking forward to collaboration on cloning that Charlie Noble. It will be fun!

2 Likes

What’s Charlie Noble?

It’s an ejuice manufacturer. charlienoble.com

okay thanks. Later now. going out.

Vape Mail!!! Time to get get busy… first is @Ken_O_Where Strawnana Custard been dying to make this for a while now.

12 Likes

LOL, i looks like its tun time!!

3 Likes

9 Likes

Not vape mail, but I did buy a Cleito tank 2 days ago. And it is amazing, have to say. the flavour is right up there with an RTA. I thought the Bellus was pretty decent, but this is as good, considering it’s pre-built coils, I am very impressed.

I am expecting a lot of new flavors in the post tomorrow, and still awaiting my nic and VG from DarkStar. So hoping it all comes next few days

2 Likes

Anxious to hear what you think of that Pure tank. Especially, the wicking.

1 Like

The special edition Aromamizer rdta in black.
Still waiting on the v2 and the supreme.

6 Likes

The wicking’s a pinch. It’s getting the wattage up that’s the problem.
I can’t get passed 55w without it burning.

1 Like

That sucks. It’s only rated to 80 watts, but you should be able to do that at least. You sure you aren’t overwicking it and choking it?

Tried everything. It’s rated to 75w on the coil that is , and no matter what i do , even a long toke at 55w , it’s starting to burn.
Less wick floods, more chokes.

1 Like