Vape Mail 2016!

Good stuff, you will not be sorry.

Part of yesterdays haul, look at it!!..awwww…its so tiny I could dieeeee!!..:baby:…
(for going out with its awesome :grinning::+1:)

12 Likes

I have yet to get any free bottles :frowning:

Just a wee update, just hit those same coils at 100w … wowzers, still clean - not a hint of a dry hit or burn … but that’s high as I’ll go :smiley: wasn’t even ‘hot’ but getting there, and I might have coughed a little … I’m a 40-50w vaper :joy:

I was right saying it’s a beast

Next time you order from them, in the comments box, tell them you’re interested in receiving some samples if they can. They’ve sent them to me a few times and oddly it’s always something I don’t have.

3 Likes

I used to be too. But as I’ve gotten into different things I find different wattage “zones” where I find the best vape. For example, the TFV8 with that 8 coil head I would vape around 160 watts. At 50 watts it doesn’t even produce vapor. On the TF-RTA G4 I just wicked up the quad clapton build that comes pre-installed. I’m vaping that at 125 watts. Neither of these are overly hot vapes and both can handle more.

2 Likes

Not vape mail but real cool.
sorry cant get it to show.

It’s new 1 or 2 battery

6 Likes

Can’t see that page. It’s private, or only available to friends and family.

1 Like

OMFG Your hands are HUGE heh
I had to wait at the tire store today while they did their thing. Took my tiny eLeaf Pico and a small tank …nobody even noticed my vapage . That looks mighty stealthy @Pugs1970 !

2 Likes

100w too, it’s like ‘the cricket’ gun from Men in Black :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nothing amazing but it means I can mix some liquid up!

14 Likes

Yeah, the 100w I hit was actually not bad, it was still very smooth. And that was with 0.44 coils. If I built a bit lower it should be very comfortable at that range, might try a SS dual set later, maybe 0.2, see how far I can push my own limits, because the tank will have no bother.

1 Like

Basically an evic mini dual 18650 then?

1 Like

Evic V2 on steroids :thumbsup:

1 Like

Super fast shipping from myfreedomsmokes.com!

14 Likes

Had to post this, Just packing Juice for my holiday and your picture gave me the idea of using my rebel alliance bag that was still stuck in a lootcrate under the bed, good skills sir, much appreciated :laughing::+1:
works perfectly…and it came in the mail so…2 birds one stone :grin:

12 Likes

Very nice. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Love it! awesome score lol

3 Likes

picked up some spare chargers for the office and studio plus a black Dripbox 160w this time around…man ecig.com is fast!

13 Likes

Love the look of the Dripbox 160, it’s number 1 on my wish list.
Would love to hear what you think of it once you have had a play with it.

3 Likes