Vape Mail 2016!

Still haven’t been able to get the pc to ID the phone yet… (so my vape mail pics continue to mount up)
But, wanted to let everyone know that I did receive the JoyeTech Cuboid 150w in on the 11th from @Heaven_Gifts.

Even though Heaven_Gifts did an excellent job packaging things (3 very solid layers of bubble wrap) DHL still managed to squash the package.

Fortunately, JoyeTech’s packaging was quite robust as well, and I’m happy to say the item itself was not damaged in any way!

I have been waiting a few days to be able to get some impressions together (rather than just posting an “it’s here!” comment).

I must say though, that the performance for this price-point is absolutely stellar. Very solid SS performance in TC mode.

If you’re considering a dual 18650 device with portability and battery life in mind, the Cuboid 150w deserves to be on the shortest of “short lists”!!

An excellent mod that will easily become an all day carry. Best of all? It won’t break the bank as it’s under $50. (You’ll definitely want some 25r5’s, HG2’s, or some 30Q’s for it though!)

The only real con so far though, is that the battery indicators are wonky. What I mean by that is it’s almost like they’re “segmented” instead of actually OLED displayed (read as:truly incremental). I actually had to verify this by watching when things went “lop-sided” and one battery looked noticeably lower than the other; in reality, there was only a hundredth of a volt difference!!

I had to watch closely for this phenomenon to happen, but once it did, one battery measured 4.12v, and the other read 4.11v, but if viewed by the on-board battery meters, it would give the impression that one had 90% charge on it, and the other just dropped to 80% charge. So take the meters with a grain of salt… But trust the actual performance and longevity!

I have to say that I’ve really been quite impressed overall, and it’s far more of a value than I would have ever expected it to be!

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the giveaway thread for making owning this even possible, but an extra special thank you to @Heaven_Gifts for the opportunity, and delivering on your word, attention to detail (I got the preferred black one as requested in the thread, without having to mention it in the PM! which is one of the things I was most curious to see) well packed, and very quickly!! Job well done!

All the best,
Rob

PS: pics will be posted eventually… I promise! ><

7 Likes

awesome site man, prices are amazing, says you have to spend $200 minimum though is that right or am I missing something…??

lol no way. That’s weird.

1 Like

scratch that!..I’d pressed wholesale…all good now lol :grimacing:

2 Likes

Got around 40 new flavors in today along with VG, PG and Nicotine.
Since i’m a lazy fuck i got no pics of it :smile:

5 Likes

She will be using 2 batteries most the time… wish ya didn’t say that about the 25mm tank though, she was planning on using the Griffin 25mm I had gotten for her.

1 Like

@CallMeTut
Sorry, won’t fit…now you are gonna have to take her to eat out at her favorite choice of cuisine.

@Fenrir1 …lazy fuck…at least I have a valid [scolding] reason to not post pics. Haha

I did get some sweet baby squonk attys in VM today…oh so welcomed. Love these little boogers.
The glass topcap just puts the extra icing on the cake…reminds me of my college days where
my girlfriends, uh, er, things were more transparent than today…not hiding behind a social media
facade, yet , in time, turning out to be another side…opposite the front. Whatever…since @Fenrir1
can’t produce, I feel compelled to come reluctantly out of hiding and at least give a brief look at the
inside of my latest portfolio, courtesy of USPS. God bless ALL of my delivery personnel, whatever
acronym they use to manipulate the wallets of the world.

10 Likes

love that glass top, reminds me of the ‘Fishbones’ I used to use all the time, must dig those out :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry the pics are fuzzy, not the camera’s fault.
These are the cat’s meow for squonking…KICK ASS on a Kanger Dripbox 160W
I have pics, but some evil xxx shit is in them…gotta wait til the maid cleans up a bit first for more pics,eh?

5 Likes

Coupon code for yall diy 'ers

http://deals.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=cb18cffe739aa22303c5e304c&id=9d8ec9b68b&e=074128139d

Sony vtc6

2 Likes

70-75 is perfect for me with awesome flavor with the Quad Coil, I’m not a big fan of warm - hot vape.

1 Like

Forgot to post that i received a Smok Micro TFV4 and a Smok TF-RTA with both the G2 and G4 decks.
Not tried the RTA yet but loving the Micro.

2 Likes

I have the RTA with a G4, I love it, flavours awesome :+1:

Looking forward to trying the G4 with 26ga ss, heard good thing about it.

2 Likes

Just got some more nicotine

8 Likes

I knew you where going to like the Micro. I’ve only used the RBA head in mine and love it. My TF-RTA has been fantastic so far without any leaking what so ever. Mines the G2

The only thing I dont like about The TF-RTA tank is that the o-rings don’t help line up the upper and lower parts of the tank like all of there others. The glass just sits on the o-rings allowing the upper and lower SS parts to shift side to side as you put them togther.

1 Like

The stock coil only lasted 4 days :frowning: might have been a bad one.
Using the RBA and it is very good with the stock coil, had a little leaking but nothing major probably need a little more cotton in the channels.

Still not tried the TF-RTA, its wicked with rayon and ready to go but I am waiting on Grants Vanilla Custard to steep a whole month before trying it in the TF-RTA. I have another 2 weeks to go before i crack it open.

Thanks for the recommendation of these tanks.

2 Likes

What I have found with the RBA is to cut the cotton so it looks like a bow tie, fluff it up at the ends as your looking straight at it so it looks like a circle wet it with juice then lay it in the channel, when you screw the cap on you will want a little cotton sticking out the slot ( little ) and your ready to make clouds.

I also like the 2.5ml glass because I can switch flavors sooner if I want to.

And your Welcome!!:grinning:

1 Like

I had it just inside the RBA, just resting on the bottom of the channel, so that looks like it could be why it leaking. Well it not flooding out, just get a bubble over one of the air holes that goes as soon as i take a pull.

I am using the 2.5ml and find it is just enougth to last me while at work (and the journey to and from)

1 Like

Yea if I dont have it sticking out just a little bit it will leak.
My best wick job so far for taste was loose cotton in the coil,the flavor was intense but it leaked.

1 Like