Vape Mail 2016!

awesome haul dude :+1:

1 Like

I love watching this thread but it makes me so jealous lol

4 Likes

Too bad I ordered an aromamizer supreme and they sent me the v2.

Thanks man for having me look at this again! I just got the ultimo tank and I’m already obsessing on what to order now to add to this tank! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. This is one of the first tanks that I can actually say taste like an rta, almost as good as my merlin. The good thing is the holiday sales going on now I should make out pretty good. I already want to order another tank and some more coils!

2 Likes

new flaves to try and restocked on the VG

14 Likes

Yeah with the Aug 8 hysteria the Ultimo seems to have gotten lost. There are some great reviews. I like it because it only has 6 parts, easiest thing to wick and hits like a beast. All the coils have some pros and cons and of course they’re disposable which is a $ issue. I like the Claptons best but the ceramic are excellent (just get too hot while chain vaping).

The rebuildable MG RTA heads come with notch coils which I found had to be run at very low watts …like 18 watts. They will scorch your wicking when run at regular watt/temp. I have just fully switched all of my Ultimos to the RTA decks with a single 22ga Ti 4mm dia 6 wrap spaced coils. They look small and it only supports one coil and only has one air hole but it’s huge!

I clean the tank and then but a little bees wax lip balm on the top rubber o-ring so it doesn’t stick …then it comes apart and goes back together like a charm.

4 Likes

I’m super excited about this :slight_smile: I got free shipping and I thought why not. I think shipping is usually around $16 to have it shipped to the US. I ordered on the 28th and got it today from China. Very nice packaging!

In case you want to see the color of the nic.

10 Likes

New Real Flavors extracts came yesterday. Gonna do some mixing today!

14 Likes

I think that’s a heat sink for that big-ass battery… :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Bit of a mish mash today, and the smallest reel of wire I’ve ever bought :neutral_face:
shan’t be buying from there again…

11 Likes

Yikes!
No… That’s not gonna be a pain at all to work with… :rolling_eyes: where’d the wire come from (or rather, what’s it marketed as? So others don’t share the same misfortune)

Thanks for sharing!

on the receipt at the bottom it said “The Cool Vaper”…I beg to differ…

2 Likes

I wanna know where you got those PET 30ml Unicorn bottles. …EU Vendor?

1 Like

they’re 100ml, for mixing, from Chefs flavours :+1:
got all my glass 100ml steeping after a big mixing sesh weekend :+1:

I have some of those unicorn bottles and they get messy real fast they also seem to leak flavour, sorry if that happens to you :unamused:

Did you get the p bag for £5?? I got a camo one and used it the other day when we went to the zoo, so much better than shoving in a pocket, just goes on your belt out the way

yeah I saw you get the P bag, fancied a bit of that, works great!, what do you mean about the bottles? do they leach? taste of plastic?..I have’nt used them yet, you’d think they’d be ok from chefs flavours…:confused:

No no no leaching…

The tip gets filled with liquid and they leak out under the swivel or at least that’s what happened to me, fill one with water and test it?

Edit: I think they are meant for just a day of carry rather than steeping in

1 Like

oh good, I was gonna say, sure they were bpa free, I can deal with that I think but I’ll test tonight, I really want some 500ml for VG/PG , and I’ll put nic in one of these, trying to get away from syringes completely.

Your nic will probably degrade pretty quick as it’s not completely airtight

You might be able to find a proper lid for them though… Hmm