Vape Mail 2016!

Very special Vape Mail arrived today ! Love the looks and feel of this one @Whiterose0818 and the quality is top notch!
I am going to have to learn how to tame this beast though , Hits like a Train!!!

I will post more pics in his thread this weekend!

22 Likes

@Whiterose0818 custom mod :wink:

19 Likes

This pumpkin spice is amazing! It reminds me of those entnemann donuts. I’m gonna whip up my donut recipe and use this with it! I’m excited!

12 Likes

pumpkin cheesecake yum yum i now know where ill get my pumpkin flave

2 Likes

So what ya guys think about the signatures?
@fidalgo_vapes @BoyHowdy

9 Likes

Love ,love ,love it!
Can’t wait to get off work and show it off!

5 Likes

Pretty fukn obvious, and has created a storm of jealousy … really nice tools. Kick ass to the maxx.

7 Likes

Got a tad…need to stop this though. WTF do I really need?

17 Likes

i love it and because the paint pen it was very smart to put on inside , im dying to use it , but my batteries arent here do you think i should wait for the ones im using with this mod or could i use aome old batteries ??? i read some where long ago you should use brand new batteries and the same ones dedicated to each mod which i do i have two sets for each mod what do you think

3 Likes

a whiterose is what you need lol

1 Like

Just keep your batteries married, whatever mod you use them in.
Better if you have a smart charger that will read the limits…so you are always aware of their status.

2 Likes

married thats the word i was looking for ty , ya i bought 4 new sony vtc4 or something like that for this mod ill wait for them

so, I searched for a cheap used Mod on ebay to take to work so I didn’t keep wrecking my good stuff, saw this bundle and for some reason…bad pictures I think…not many people were bidding on it so I set my goofbid sniper and essentially stole it…68 quid for the lot :flushed:
I’ve already got a buyer for the twist pens and the curve but the rest I’ll keep, I’ve checked through and it all looks unused but I’ll stick the tanks through the sonic cleaner anyways.
The other stuff came at the same time…awesome vape mail day :grin: finally got myself a 521 tab and the eleaf icare kit I won off here…great day :+1:

17 Likes

Is that an aspire CF VV I see?
I had one and it started auto firing :tired_face:

1 Like

it is…i think :worried:…I wont be keeping those lol

1 Like

Oh yeah! :smile:

9 Likes

22 Likes

Hard to beat a good old -fashioned Provari :+1: Going on 5 years with my 1st one

4 Likes

Ya know, I can always make more!

6 Likes

When you get into wood (assuming it’s a natural transition…) let me know! I’d love to convert the less than ideal form of my VT133 to something not only more ergonomic, but gorgeous to look at!

3 Likes