Vape Mail 2016!

Totally misread that first line as when you get wood :blush:

2 Likes

Lol. My my my my MY! :laughing:
Didn’t see that one coming! :umbrella:

3 Likes

LITTLE MORE VAPE MAIL,

LAVABOX M, DNA 75, not bad, not a fan of the smoke glass hard to read. Other than that a pretty decent DNA mod. Iron Maiden 30mm RDTA from HellVape, will probally be in Litagation for some time! Ok tank. Lighting Vape Coil Wire for the price, stocking up for use with Daedalus! And some Shot Tubes from Lighting Vapes! kinda expensive 5 for $7.00.

14 Likes

Nice HAUL! I am liking the little DNA 75 devices more and more.
I picked this one up yesterday that a buddy ordered for me.
It is some kinda hydro dipped wood grain finish but it doesn’t look bad and much cheaper than a real stabilized wood mod.
Let me know how you like the Lavabox after you have had it a while!

13 Likes

I am starting to like mine also, just that black smoke screen, I wish I could lighten up!

3 Likes

Made an order at vapingoutlaws and got a weird Yogg sample 0mg nic :confused:

EDIT: Yogg Moz is Not bad at all

Moz
is a little different; it’s unlike the others in that this isn’t just
fruit and Yogurt. No, we’ve got banana cake in yogurt. Cake in yogurt.
It might be hard to imagine, but we can try. A Banana Cake which is rich
in sweetness, with a slight cinnamon hint too, combined with a smooth,
pure and deliciously creamy yogurt. That is Moz.

Prominent Flavors: Yogurt, Banana Foster Cake

2 Likes

Some AW 18650 BT’s and another Provari V2.5(came with more wraps) [and a dozen more 60ml ‘writer’ bottles]

15 Likes

cool! still no video? I wanna see it

2 Likes

Love those provari’s. :ok_hand: Too expensive over this side of the pond, £200-300 over here, $50 over there.

4 Likes

yeah they look real nice don’t they, I priced them up too after seeing Ozo’s pic, you can find them on ebay for around 50 quid though…I am tempted…

4 Likes

I was going to get one sent over from Origin vape but it was more for postage than the device, then theres customs. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Catching up with some old vapemail pics thanks to the phone talking to the pc again finally! ><

Boreas - July 24 from Eciggity

12 Likes

stop it…:angry:…

4 Likes

sorry!
:meep:
Just trying to update old stuff…

4 Likes

you know how weak I am Sparks…

I am trying to save for the Vaper Expo so I can splurge…

I am failing massively :disappointed:

lol

6 Likes

Just checked, 2x provari 2.5’s $80 plus $43 postage to the uk. Alot cheaper that the uk, but don’t know what customs will be.
Found 3 on ebay but not what i want.

3 Likes

And you Pattie…you stop it also…
I am susceptible

:persevere: lol

4 Likes

Winnings from @Heaven_Gifts giveaway on 8-8!!

I have to say, I :heart: LOVE :heart: this mod!!
Barring the one incident where the stock firmware (v3.00) finally glitched out (on 9-25) and basically stopped firing at anything past 7w-12w, a quick firmware update (I chose v3.03 IIRC, 150w -no preheat) had it back up and rolling!! All thanks to JoyeTech allowing/having updateable firmware!

Even though the box was knackered up a bit (thanks DHL…), it was NO fault of the packing (thick, multiple layers of bubble wrap), and also thanks to the rigidity and materials chosen by Joyetech themselves, the mod -even though it had obviously been through package hell- arrived safe and sound!

The scratches below are only ‘surface deep’ and on the protective plastic coating which has not yet been peeled off (in this pic). Also worth noting, that the button has it’s own plastic coating which has to be peeled off seperately! -it does NOT come off with the main protector.

The finish isn’t perfect on the 510 pin, but it’s definitely springy and functional!

You can’t see the Joyetech logo at the top (thanks to angle/lighting) but you can see the model and rating on the bottom quite clearly! (Love the matte finish they went with!)

Again, nice finish work, but, the holes on the bottom are absolutely pointless and that would be my one minor nitpick with this device.
Don’t bother putting vent holes for piece of mind if they’re not even remotely functional.

Awesome attn. to detail here though! Battery orientation is clearly marked, and the battery monitor point (small pin in the center) is clearly accessible and easy to clean with rubbing alcohol if needed.

Readying for use!

13 Likes

8-30 order #1 from Lightning Vapes

Great quality wire, and even better customer service!! These folks are on top of their game and their caring about their customers really shows when an issue arises!!

Through no fault of theirs, I accidentally clicked on the wrong item, and because there was only one showing available, I rushed through my purchase. When I realised that the claptoned wire was NOT all SS like I wanted, I called them up, talked to a very kind person, and they corrected it on the fly in their system, and still had it shipped the same day!! Most impressive!!

The only thing they need to work on, is real time updating of their product stock…but I can live with that seeing as how their customer service is just in-freakin’-credible!!

12 Likes

8-30 order #2 from Lightning Vapes.

Finally decided to get a Tab to work on coil builds, since the addition of the Boreas. Basically, hadn’t needed one until then. Thanks to the way the deck is designed (with the bottom feed holes) I wasn’t about to chance getting eliquid down into the 510 of either my VT133 or the newly acquired Cubiod!

Also had to try the Cotton Bacon v2…and it IS a far cry better than v1 (taste-wise). Still wicks like a dream though :smiley:

Sadly, LV had to replace the 521 thanks to a defective “voltage adaptor”. But again, Lightning Vapes were an absolute class act, and took care of it above and beyond, and in short order!

10 Likes