Vape Mail 2016!

I love that tank :heart_eyes: I had the vtube once upon a time…until the fire button dropped out (too much use probably)

1 Like

oh wow…:heart_eyes:…that’s purrrty, nice vape mail indded, LOVE that sleeve…they really should do more decorative metal sleeves for more tanks it makes all the difference.

1 Like

I love this Merlin Mini! My new favorite tank!

9 Likes

@Lolly That actually happened to one of the guys who was reviewing it. He said you could glue it back in with no problem but the company replaced it for free and didn’t even ask for the old one back. I’m being extra gentle with this one. Especially hearing that it wasn’t a fluke since it happened to you too. :frowning:

@Pugs1970 They really should make prettier accessories or even themed. I’ve seen Steam Punk and TARDIS mods and different wraps but they could make a lot more.

1 Like

I still have it so may give this a go! My mate had one at around the same time as me and hers is still going strong (I think I’m just too heavy handed!) :slight_smile:

This could be the best Vape Mail 2016 for me yet!!

Thank you so much @Whiterose0818 ! Gorgeous. I love it.

30 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

That is GORGEOUS :heart_eyes:

I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine @Alisa :ok_hand::wink:

5 Likes

Wow…that is absolutely gorgeous…and also very fitting for you @Alisa!!! Damn @Whiterose0818 another piece of perfection! Good job!

5 Likes

Thanks, sweetie!
I’m pretty proud of my creations!!

8 Likes

How do you make such AWESOME MODS!!! They are soo sweet!!!

4 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous looking mod, I’m sure your over the moon with it,(< understatement of the year) :joy::yum::ok_hand:
@Whiterose0818 another awesome job brother. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

@Whiterose0818 that is class!!! Good job!! :smile:

3 Likes

@ozo, thought you might like to know that I just couldn’t have it as an ornament it was too pretty, so I got a 26650 and my 30mm VCMT came today, works a dream :wink:🖒

13 Likes

Likey Likey …

3 Likes

Arrived safely @Whiterose0818! Thank you - I :heart: them!

13 Likes

OK I think I shall need some of them !
How much am them ?

2 Likes

Send @Whiterose0818 a pm and he will sort you out dude (in a vape band kinda way obvs) :joy::+1:

4 Likes

So very true.

1 Like

WOW that is a class piece.