Vape Mail 2016!

Yeah wicking now is kinda like how you wick the Eagle, just lay the wick over the wicking holes and you are set. Easy peasy.

2 Likes

nothing super special , what makes this so great is a friend got it for me

16 Likes

I have a similar looking deviceā€¦works great.
I donā€™t have any friends so I bought it myself,
'cause I think I am specialā€¦I did ride the ā€˜shortā€™ bus you knowā€¦ :smile_cat:

15 Likes

thats an awesome looking short bus

5 Likes

Very nice Provari how much are they these days
Also I zoomed in on your pictures couldnā€™t find a fire Arm anywhere
Very disappointed
Just kidding

3 Likes

@Machinist2

Ha, they are thereā€¦just Ozo Incognito.

They have some great specials these days as they close out old models.

http://www.provape.com/specials-s/37.htm

3 Likes

You think thatā€™s a hair dryer butā€¦

4 Likes

Ya, a 50 round hair dryer, eh?
It [dispenses] highlights, like henna, golden and brass tones,ā€¦
in a fraction of the time.

2 Likes

I would imagine putting a hair dryer in your room Ozo is a very dangerous practiceā€¦

I mean you wouldnā€™t wanna get that wrong :dizzy_face: :boom: :gun:

2 Likes

Itā€™s like any other ā€˜toolā€™ that has a potential of being dangerous, you must always be aware of it.

My grandkids are taught to be respectful of the hair dryer in my office, and understand that Grandpa always keeps it loaded for use. They are also taught the hair dryer ā€˜toolā€™ is meant for use with re-wrapping batteries, and not some malicious use like electrocution [abuse by dropping it in Grandmaā€™s Bloody Mary].

Even my two great-grandkids point to it and say ā€œbad, no touch, Pawpawā€. [even though I have one with a built in GFI]

Education is key. Safety is taught. Knowledge is power. Darwin is not welcome in my home.

6 Likes

Ozo is wiseā€¦Iā€™ve always said thatā€¦

actually I havenā€™t that was the first timeā€¦

but you are wise :thumbsup:

4 Likes

You flatter me beyond my young years. [and donā€™t tell a soul I pay you to do so]

1 Like

lucky for you Iā€™m so cheap :wink:

2 Likes

Ya, could be worseā€¦
there could be two of me.
And, I ainā€™t fukn aroundā€¦itā€™s MY kitchen, and I am baking yorkies tonightā€¦
even if it is Wednesday !!!

1 Like

Oh myā€¦itā€™s another stinkinā€™ Provariā€¦a Classic Zombie at that.
This is for my neighbor, to keep her off the stinkies, and a new tank and batteries to go with.

10 Likes

Everyone should be lucky enough to have a big hearted neighbour like yourself :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

HAā€¦my heart is still beating each day, and I thank Godā€¦but it is no larger than anyone elseā€™s.
I donā€™t have much faith in people anymore, so I have become somewhat recluse. I still pray for an
enlightenment on this small rock that is spinning in space, but I am happy to be old and know that
my days are shortly numberedā€¦and I will not be needed much longer to help fight the moral fightā€¦
it is now passed to the generation(s) under me.
Sweet of you to say though.
God bless you, and all you hold dear in your heart.

5 Likes

Well, monkey see, monkey do - may there be a lot of monkeys following you. I think you already have a lot of enlightment and I think if we can leave this place with only love in our hearts, and leave hatred and disappointments behind as love is the thing that really matters - I believe you have touched a lot of people, spread a lot of love - you have a good thing going for you, sir.

7 Likes

My meager haul of the day but it comes with a priceless surprise!

To begin, I got this a few month ago when a surplus of cash met with a weak moment in my will power. I didnā€™t get the tank because based on the reviews, I would hate it, lol.

I LOVE this mod! But it turns out, my Target tanks are a mm too small which shouldnā€™t bother me and you can hardly tell in the pix but itā€™s very noticeable in person and it REEEAALLY bothers me! So for my Birthday I treated myself to a Triton tank with a really pretty sleeve.

This tank is only .5m smaller and you canā€™t tell at all. The only problem is the tip doesnā€™t look nice. Itā€™s utilitarian which may seem cool to you men but ask any of the ladies, you canā€™t have such a tip on this beautiful tank.

Iā€™ve spent the last two weeks searching for the proper kind of drip tip from a reliable company with very little success. At the same time, another surplus in the budget met with another weak moment and I ordered another Target Mini (I already have two and know I love them) This time though I got the full kit just to see if I could tolerate this new Guardian tank. This is the VAPE MAIL of the day and hereā€™s the surprise!

See that drip tip! :heart_eyes:

I know it seems like a small thing but this was such a huge surprise I just had to share. :grin:

16 Likes

Very niceā€¦very,very nice.

1 Like