4 litres of nic

And a turkey👍

Merry Xmas Lol

12 Likes

Best use of a freezer, ever

3 Likes

Interesting indeed! Well spotted Neo :+1:

1 Like

Got the ammit from Subtanksupply.com. so far I like my merlin mini better. Both of these flavors smell and taste amazing!

10 Likes

http://www.premiumvials.com/

12 Likes

Wow those look good… cheers

The total on that order was less than $20 including shipping, and they appear to be of fair quality.

1 Like

the segelei j80 is like that it amazes me that theae small mods are pushing those watts i remember when small mods only did tlup to like 30

1 Like

The tarot nano looks interesting too

1 Like

that baby beast is really nice btw, but the stock coil had a really nasty break in taste worsr than crowns was with the original either that or it is my nasty cold but its gone away and the cold hasnt

2 Likes

yeah I just can’t deal with stock coils :confounded:

3 Likes

Well I had my weekly Offroad RC car club meet today. My pit mate is a Food tech, makes up recipes for food companies. Anyway he said he could get me some “proper” flavours. Well he followed through.

They smell so strong, he said to use gloves. The Raspberry & Strawberry have flammable liquid stickers. So are the real deal. Not RF versions. Will test at 1%. I looked up sensient. They are a flavour company that manufacture global based in the states. Here’s a cool article you might like http://www.sensientflavorsandfragrances.com/blog/what-does-it-mean-to-be-a-master-flavorist

Cut out the middle man.

Going to hit him up for more as I gave him a Schumacher ball diff. So still got some more value to get.

4 Likes

If at all possible could you do a diameter measurement from the ammit? The description only says 22mm but the tank looks wider then the base and would like to make sure it will fit my istick pico.

If you happen to own a pico and be able to check if it fits that would be even better.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Totally agree! :+1:

1 Like

[quote=Pugs1970]they prob crashed due to not being able to see where they were going…
“ere …Zabot…check out the clouds this thing chucks out”[/quote]

Roflmao!!

I can relate! First time I climbed into a buddies car and we were tooling along, I took one of my usual “moderate” 7 second pulls and exhaled. He had his window slightly cracked because he was smoking…so all my vapor goes across the front of the vehicle (behind the windshield) and he’s all “WTF?! I CAN’T SEE!!” In fairness, I couldn’t see his corner support armature (the ‘dividing line’ between the front windshield, and the driver door glass), so it was pretty dense.

Part of me was laughing my ass off, and the other part was like “oh wow. This could end badly” knowing his normal driving… So I immediately dropped my window the rest of the way to help vent. I was seriously not expecting it to all go flowing his direction though.

Whoever thinks the Theorem can’t create it’s own atmosphere, hasn’t dialed it in yet! LMAO

I still use the same build: 2.85mm ID, claptoned 26/36 SS316, 5 paralled wraps (10 total), into a single coil, that ohms out to 0.23 to 0.25 on average. But I have some dual fused 26x2/32 that I have yet to build with though! I’m hoping to break into Deep Water territory with that! >D

2 Likes

I can still see! A little :slight_smile:

5 Likes

http://www.premiumvials.com/
I just tried a 120ml bottle and it is of high quality compaired to the bottles I had previously purchased on ebay.

5 Likes

Here you go.

9 Likes

Thx very much probably going to buy this tank then, more juice capacity the the serpent mini hopefully the flavor is as good

1 Like