Vape Mail 2016!

How is the tank then? I think I have it being delivered today for review…

1 Like

It’s a great tank! I think it has a little more airflow then the Merlin mini. The flavor is great! Definitely a good addition for single coil builders! I like that it had more juice capacity than the Merlin mini but I like the Merlin mini better. I’m not a mouth to lung vapor but I don’t really like a huge amount of airflow. If airflow is for you then you will like this tank better than the Merlin mini and serpent 25. I really the build deck on this as well! It’s super easy to build and wick (unlike the serpent 25 I was having a few issues with wicking). I’m no super builder. Right now I have about 8 wraps of 24 gage twisted kanthal running 40 watts at 0.65 ohms. I prefer a 0.5ohm build and under 45 watts. I don’t really like hot vapes. Overall it’s a great single coil tank and I’m sure I’ll keep it in rotation for a while! I love my single coil tanks :smile:

3 Likes

I won’t be getting any mail anytime soon… lol
I had wanted to get a Pioneer4You iPV 8 Box Mod but there are none in Canada and any supplier in the states do not ship up this way, Is Canada that far behind in Vaping?
I have seen some of the earlier models and some are priced at $144, I am sorry but that is crazy. I tend to think that those few suppliers must have a very high overhead.
I may try to have one sent somewhere near the border for a later pickup.

Postman 3rd visit in 3weeks. He’s being generous. Hey hey Mr postman.

10 Likes

Looks like a vapoureyes package - damn I hate those bottles.

1 Like

Yep vapoureyes, very happy with them. Forgot to order cotton. Morris threw it in for me. Sort of loyal with shops if they hit that spot for me. They’ve got me so far.

Those bottles I actually like, but would prefer a drip type.

Finally enjoying my iJoy LUX dual 26650 mod. I was using the adapters for the 18650 batteries but I don’t think the electronics were truly setup for the lowered power. I order 4 (!) 26650s from Amazon for $20 delivered (Prime).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E6Y4SEE?th=1

We all know they’re re-wraps of some kind …it’s a mystery …so I did a quick test.

Neither set was 100% charged (barcoded tamper-sealed battery cases), so I charged one set (went quickly) and ran that fully charged pair down till it would no longer vape (low batt warning) …which took 2+ days (!) …maybe 54 hours on one charge using the LUX exclusively with these “EBL” brand 26650 marked as 5,000 mAh …Mooch I ain’t, and this is pseudo-scientific …tools on hand (XTAR VC-4 Charger), but here’s the pics

These are huge. Much bigger than an 18650 …maybe I should not carry a pair of these loose in my pocket with a buncha coins/paperclips?

here’s a closer look opened

Here is the first set which lasted just over two days charged from the lowest (displayed 3.0V on charger at lowest) to full (shows over 5,000 mAh)

So remember I don’t know what I’m talking about,but this looks pretty good to me for batteries that were actually cheaper than 18650s ($5 ea?) lasting about 6-7X longer (likely would have gone through 7 pairs of 18650s in the same time!). I’ll keep you informed if things go Tango Uniform …meanwhile cool!

10 Likes

Yay! Vapemail. NR and ECX . Some new ones for me to play with and some refills.

12 Likes

I love how when winter comes around we all break out our menthol/peppermint vapes :smile: They are so nice on the throat in this cold weather!

1 Like

Too True, BUT… .my son vapes Kringle’s Kurse as an ADV, almost every day!! lol

2 Likes

Just got these two for $11.90 shipped. Both are SS with the G2 decks.

12 Likes

They still have them up for $5.95 @Grubby

https://www.vaporrange.com/SMOK-TF-RTA-G2-G4-RTA-Rebuildable-Tank-p/smok-tf-rta-g2-g4.htm

Think I ordered them on Friday maybe and they were here today.

4 Likes

From the UK i’ll get stung on P&P and then customs :triumph:

Oh man, I’m sorry. I didn’t know.

1 Like

Never be sorry :wink:

I watch your prices all the time and i pray they come here…

3 Likes

i’m so jelous now, my mate brought 2x lux with 2x limitless + 4x 26650. his mah’s are way more than mine on rx 2/3 plus if the TRUE current discharge is way more efficient than 18650’s meaning you are getting a real BANG for buck here.

perhaps ill trade him my rx for 1 of his limitless. he did say he really wanted a rx 2/3, now he’s seen mine. hmmm.
would you trade a rx 2/3 for a lux?

2 Likes

Lol you too,i always get swizzles and drumstick lollys.

You might have to toss in an atty… (price) or maybe some batts

Toys! …(claps excitedly) :clap::clap::clap:

Review on the woody vapes TC Mod to follow :wink:

17 Likes

he’s the one wanting the trade,
another friend of mine wants to trade his seg 213 for my mvp3pro… whats with this? lol

1 Like