Vape Mail 2016!

Got this in the mail today from the very sweet Santa @DrChud. :grinning: :kissing_heart: Thank you so much!

10 Likes

Yep, we can fix that.

I posted a link to the rayon thread on here. Will bump that this afternoon and post some pics of RTA wicking.

2 Likes

Sally Beauty Supply [any beauty supply] , Amazon , etc.
Either of these two boxes [see product number]

5 Likes

Look at the PM I sent you :+1:

http://www.cremedevape.com/SvoeMesto-Provari-Cone-Piece

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to snag this guy since October, itā€™s the Sherman Tank by Asylum Mods. Myself, I call it the Scottua killer.:wink:

13 Likes

Without trim rings

With trim rings

11 Likes

ahh you got one, well done fella :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Yes finally and worth the wait and itā€™s the best RTA for flavor quality that I have ever tried. I know it wasnā€™t just hype now that Iā€™ve tried it myself, very pleased with it. You should get one @Pugs1970, more should be ready soon and they are in your neighborhood.

2 Likes

On my list BB :slight_smile:
:+1:

Not a bother at all. I hope you like it :smile:

1 Like

Available NOW at Wicks & Wires vape shoppe.

2 Likes

thatā€™d be like Ā£100 with shippingā€¦
just canā€™t bring myself to do itā€¦:worried:

1 Like

Buy it directly from them instead, it does say it is out of stock but you could just shoot them an email and ask when it gets back in again.

3 Likes

It does fine with tight coils. It does fine with anything you throw at it.

Just got the moonshot nanoā€¦Iā€™m ready to throw this little f***er out the window! The build deck is horrible. Finally got the coils in, wicked it to just the bottom of the deck and it leaks like crazy. I know I have to keep trying but damn! I spent 40 mins on this thing already. Maybe Iā€™ll play with it tomorrow.

1 Like

7 Likes

I paid 96 dollars US and I donā€™t feel ripped off in the slightest, worth every penny and then some. The Scottua tank was twice as much when it first came out and IMO the Sherman dominates.

2 Likes

Yea I sent mine to a friend! I couldnā€™t take it! Itā€™s terrible. I guess thatā€™s why I really like single coil RTAā€™s.

1 Like

Which one do you like better the Baby Beast or the Big Baby? I liked the Baby better. I think the flavor is better. The cool thing is that the RBA will work in the Baby as well. I should have the Smok Spiral tank in today! It says its out for delivery but who knows what time that will be here. The mailman usually isnā€™t here until 5 or 6pm :frowning:

I also like the baby better. I donā€™t however like the rba section, I got one with the baby and the post came loose so I went and bought a big baby which came with another and it also came loose first day. Crappy press fit postsā€¦ I do like the coils that came with the big baby tho. Using the 0.15 dual coil in the baby is perfect vape for me at 60 watts, and I use the 0.2 triple coil in big baby at 70 watts.

1 Like