Vape Mail 2016!

Sorry to hear that, you should have bought the Mage … It’s like the Moonshot, but without any cons :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @ozo for the suggestion on the Beacon! These are beautiful and very user friendly! Can’t wait to try out this spiral tank too. It’s so little!

7 Likes

What Mech is that?

I’m not jjl but it looks like a Beacon.

2 Likes

Yep it’s the Beacon. Got it from here…

www.beyondvape.com

Thank you. Took a gander at it. Telescopic is not for me though. Im a bull in a china shop and end up ruining my batts and insulators

1 Like

I’ll have to give that a shot

1 Like

What’s your favorite mech mod? I never got into mech mods so I don’t have a lot of knowledge on them. Any suggestions? I really like the quality on this Beacon and the fire switch is great!

1 Like

I really like this one. the trigger has a unique lock mechanism, one turn and done. Never have problems with trigger shorting either.

3 Likes

Last VM of the year !!!

Goon Clone from this chap on the Bay of E http://r.ebay.com/gEc58k
Iron Maiden from http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_590832.html (GREAT Price, MASSIVE RDTA) @June
IJoy RDTA Box from https://www.heavengifts.com/product/IJOY-RDTA-BOX-200W.html (From the giveaway) Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for quick delivery :smiley:

hopefully I will be getting my Gearbest Prizes and other Geabest purchases in a couple of days to start 2017 in a great way !

13 Likes

Thank you @Dan_the_Man for offering this and sending it so quickly.

Arrived yesterday and this is the first vape mail in months for me. It will be getting a workout very soon

9 Likes

They are very well made. They are designed…and manufactured…in house,
at one of their two facilities. They are not a clone.

I have a Gold Spiral, my neighbor gave me for Christmas, to put on my
all copper Beacon. The little RBA is simple and easy to build, and a
0.5ohm SS coil works perfect on the Beacon. It came with a .3ohm
and a .6ohm pre-made coil(s) that should work fine also, but I haven’t tried them.

1 Like

Well this Christmas I have been liked much by friends and family. After my Wife gets me a Sherman Tank, Russell AKA mad scientist call sign @R113 sends me a custom mod made by yours truly @Whiterose0818. What a treat and such good friends I have on here, it means a lot and much love to all my Bro’s and Sis’s on here. You all mean a great deal to me and I appreciate each and every one of you, thanks for all your shares and kindness.

This mod is spectacular and it hits as hard as you want it to, amazing!! I would choose this mod over any of my DNA mods on any given day. I used it all evening and morning on the same batteries and still hitting fine it’s around 5.4 volts now so it’s got a little more left to go.

Thanks much Russell and you really know what kind of gift to get a friend and I appreciate its lot. Great job @Whiterose0818 you are an artist with unique skill sets, this is now the number one mod in my huge mod collection, thanks for the awesome build…BB…

24 Likes

Just don’t screw them together tight…snug is fine.
Especially an all copper one, which can be screwed tight enough to bugger the threads,
and you may not ever unscrew it, [copper]
Use good batteries. I prefer 25R’s for mech mods. Sony VTC5’s work well. Never fire
a mech mod to no battery charge left. If the hit seems a bit weak, replace the battery.
A little caution will teach you when the battery needs replaced…or a good tester.
There are good youTube vids on mech usage.

5 Likes

Holy smokes brother! What an awesome haul!

Way cool of @R113!
Another killer mod by @Whiterose0818!
I’m so jealous. That’s the same layout that I was thinking about as well. Love a good digital readout!

7 Likes

Have you tried the new VTC5A batteries from Sony yet?

1 Like

I only use Sony’s VCT5A and i’m very satisfied with how they perform in my mechs and regulated devices. Top Notch.

2 Likes

I think i own every battery available, good ones, at least, and I thing the VTC5A is the best available…it’s all I use for daily carry.

2 Likes

I think the VCT6 are a notch better then the VCT5A i f i have understood Battery Mooch correct.

1 Like

Aren’t they lower amps?

1 Like