Vape Mail 2016!

Nice special running on that too. $39 for 4 gallons!! WooHoo! I had to jump on that deal too. 3 gallons of VG and 1 gallon of PG.

Glycubes - 4 Gallons PG-VG Crazy Pricing - $39

1 Like

Iā€™ve been wanting one of those! I may just have to pull the trigger on it soon!

Just got my Griffin in a few days ago! Loving this thing!

Also run up to ikea over the weekend and picked up this display cabinet!

6 Likes

Nice setup @Caddy !

The big bottles you use, are they like mustard or ketchup bottles? I looked at those but wasnā€™t sure how well they would work with those ā€œnipplesā€(?) Seemed to me like a good way to pour the bigger batches into smaller bottles.

Glad you like it @w00cash666!

The large bottles I use are condiment bottles from Walmart, I think 99 cents eachā€¦ They hold a 300ml batch with room to spare! As far as the tip, they are a little big to fill a tank or drip with but are perfect for filling my smaller unicorn bottles. Plus they have a snap on cap for the tipā€¦

wow all I can say is wow. It took a month and a half to get this. Held by Canada customs, charged duties. Then shipped polish back to Poland. I refused the 360$ import duties on the U.S. Stuff. Luckily both companies resent to a U.S. Address I have. Had my dad drive across the border to get them. With instructions to open boxes throw out invoices and not to declare! Well got them now anyways. Anything here any good? That last pic shows one of many that are written only in polish, guess I will be using google translate

6 Likes

What wattage you vaping that goblin at with the claptons?

Dec 18 lol and I am complaining about my jan 4 order just getting to me!

Now that is quite a haul! :smiley:

@john70 I am going to Poland next Wednesday so will pick up some of this shizzle. What should I definitely get apart from Strawberry Kiss?

Lol not sure, just got my first inawera today. Have been told everything shisha is great.

2 Likes

At last my IPV5 in blue. Sweet. Swivels and more wire. Took the advice and got the 300lb pull swivels.
Thanks guys, you know who you are :wink:
And a cpl of flavours.
Happy vaper. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

5 Likes

4x lg he 4ā€™s to add to that last post also.
That haul of flavourā€™s look tasty @john70. Nice. :ok_hand:

Nice! Iā€™m jealousā€¦those blue iPVs are sooo pretty. If I got a dual box, I think thatā€™d be the one for me. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Itā€™s heavier than i thought but feels very well made @JoJo. Time to play he he. Give you my thoughts on it after a dayā€™s play. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, it feels like a brick in your hand. But it makes it feel like a high quality item to me.

1 Like

Well, after a day with this mod, Iā€™m glad i bought it. It is really well built and it performs well. Quality of finish is exelent, nice clicky buttons, the screen is rather on the bright side , but now i know itā€™s backlit.
Itā€™s heavy for a dual batt mod, but in a good way. Feels good. Ergonomic and easy in the hand.
Battery door is solid on this thing, no rattleā€™s. Good strong magnets.
Will try ss builds in it and see what there like, got some 304 today and thatā€™s what itā€™s pre set for.
Iā€™ve got my Griffin sitting on top, 93j 460f 0.08 ohm and sheā€™s a Chuckin.
Iā€™ll play with settingā€™s etc over the next few dayā€™s and get back. But as of now. Happy vaper.
A really good solid mod with a proven chip. @JoJo if you were to buy a dual batt mod, this is nice, heavy (303g with batts) but nice. :yum:

2 Likes

No claptons in the Goblin. Claptons are in the Mutation Xs Mini. Running a spaced Ti 24ga build in the Goblin 7-8 wraps, 2.5mm .13 or .14 ohms depending on which device itā€™s sitting on. ;). GREAT flavor out of the Goblin. I only put the EVIC VTC Mini next to the Noisy Cricket to show scale and how SMALL the Noisy Cricket really is.

1 Like

That IPV5 looks really nice Pattie, . My IPV4 burnt up Sunday. We smelled burning plastic and it was that mod. It wasnā€™t the coil on it (TFV4) and it wasnā€™t the batteries inside it, it was the mod. If I look at the screen (of course itā€™s off), it looks melted inside. It really smells. Even if I could repair it, I could never vape it with that burnt plastic smell. Iā€™ll try sending it to Asmodus and see if they can replace it for me. Itā€™s about 5 months old and I have the receipt.

My Vape Mail is: More Medicine Flower flavors: Black Cherry, Mango, Guava and Lemon. I got more of the Butterscotch, Peach, Dark Chocolate and Blueberry. I still havenā€™t tried Watermelon or Strawberry! They donā€™t have those two flavors at The Raw Food World where I buy it. They are having a sale on some flavors for $11.xx - unbeleiveable! So, mixing it at 1% which I find to be just right or strong, it ends up being much cheaper than other brands. Iā€™m loving the Green Apple with a little FA Marzipan. I LOVE the Butterscotch with a tiny bit of FW Butterscotch and 1 drop of MF Banana. The Blueberry is wonderful with any Cheesecake. These are my ADVs lately. Iā€™m loving my HCigar VT200 with the Evolve chip. I do like the lipo battery. This was my first mod that didnā€™t use 18650 batteries. Itā€™s much lighter and I like that. Still maybe someday Iā€™ll get a VaporShark that is very small. Might try the other DNA 200 with a replacable lipo pack. Forget which mod that is right now. Profilesā€¦ well not much luck yet, but I works fine with my Peach Custard vape on it. Love the ramp up -so nice. Great day you all.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your ipv4, :scream::scream::scream:. Sounds like something internally has sadly given out and melted everything. Terminal i think. Hopefully youā€™ll get a replacement.
You make me sooo jealous with the MF flavourā€™s :roll_eyes:
Do you know if Rawfood world deliver to the uk? Have a link ? I would like strawberry, blueberry, butterscotch, banana, watermelon and the peach just to try them out.
Ipv5 is great. A bit heavy but feels quality heavy, if you get me. If you get the choice joya go for the 5. Much more versatile.