Vape Mail 2016!

Thanks to my friend, @LordVapor for the new coils and sample juices!!

WooHooo!!

9 Likes

@Pattie , I am not sure if they ship to the UK but here is a link.I did pick up vanilla,butterscotch,and caramel while it was $11.00 ,I see they only have a couple of MF flavors that are discounted now.:persevere:
http://www.therawfoodworld.com/flavorextracts-p100372?mid=&sb=1&p=1

1 Like

Thanks. Just checked it out. 2 choices for postage 60 & 90 dollars. Just have to pass until i can get some in the uk. Bummer. :weary:

1 Like

Here are some medicine flower, @Pattie :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Thanks very much @daath. Much appreciated. :wink:

1 Like

I will email them and ask if they deliver to the UK and get back to you.
Joya

I emailed
The Raw Food World [support@therawfoodworld.com]
and asked them if they deliver to the UK. They are quite prompt. If you have any questions they will help you right away. I still havenā€™t tried Watermelon and they donā€™t have it.
Thereā€™s a thread about MF on here that can help you a lot. But, I can sum things up for you when and if you get em.
They just replied like right away! (within a minute) and saidā€¦
Yes we do! Shipping international does cost extra of course though. If the shipping charge online turns out to be more then our shipping teams quote we will refund the difference!

Best Regards,

Chase

1 Like

Thank you very much for looking into that for me, itā€™s appreciated. @daath has kindly given me a link for them here in the uk. Just had a look and i can gat 3x 15ml for Ā£45 dleivered. No caramel or butterscotch. Strawberry 's gone so has vanilla. So Iā€™m debating between banana,peach,raspberry or green apple mabey even blackberry. Thoughts?

It would seem LordVapor has been a busy guy. :slightly_smiling:
Thanks LV! Enjoying them ALL! Fine work on all 4. I am really diggin the Cream nā€™ a lilā€™ Honey. Delicious!
The Twixted Nut V2 is quite nice as well. Irish Daybreak will be a wonderful morning vape. It is really good.
The Custard needs a steep and Iā€™m still wrapping my head around Strawberry Shisha. :wink:
Very well done and THANKS!
Yourā€™s are on the way :wink:

Love the purple bottles and the green caps!

5 Likes

Vaping that Irish Daybreak right now before bed and lovinā€™ it MUCHO.

3 Likes

That strawberry banana custard is one of my favorites. I havenā€™t even tested this batch to see how itā€™s doing because the last batch I made only had about 50 ml last long enough to be ripe. I did not heat this batch on the stirrer, so it could very well take 6 weeks for that one to be really good.

Those bottles can be found hereā€¦

2 Likes

Just ordered 50x30ml of said bottles. The wait begins. :yum:

1 Like

I have bought hundreds and hundreds of bottles from her. Usually it only takes a couple days to process and ship. But 2 weeks is about the longest I have had to wait. She just came back online from CNY so if there is any delay donā€™t be worried.

1 Like

Came home this morning to find my new chuff cap! This thing is bada$$! Thanks @bradslinux!

8 Likes

Very nice!! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

straight DOPE! @bradslinux! when did this awesome red become available???
might as well go ahead and get me one ready!
hey, Brad, did you see my comment on my drip tip post? about the jade tips? super sweet, they are! hell, i might just order more!

2 Likes

Caddy you are MOST welcome. :smiley:
Iā€™m glad you like it. Makes me proud!
Enjoy and VAPE ON!

1 Like

LOL Thanks Whiterose!
Caddy picked that color from http://www.exoticblanks.com/blanks-by-color/. I ordered the blank for him. I still have some left, and if needed can order more if it is available at exoticblanks.com.
I have gotten several new colors in that I havenā€™t played with yet as well.

I became completely overwhelmed when I realized how many different colors/combos there were! Wow! I noticed there were quite a few sale itemsā€¦thats where I would shop, lolā€¦wow

What other colors did you pick up?