Vape Mail 2016!

My shipment from @bradslinux arrived. As you can see I wasted no time trying the Holy Cow Custard and the Happy Hawaiian. Very tasty so far man!

5 Likes

Picked up a few more flavors.

4 Likes

Waiting on my Diablo. Get this, I ordered a Griffin from Fasttech on Dec 10. Still not here. Took them till Feb 4 to ship it, but tracking still showing Hong Kong. This is my first disappointing order from FT where itā€™s taking this long so Iā€™m not all tore up about it. Hopefully not that their effing new year crap is done things will get back to normal. My luckā€¦itā€™s the year of the turtle.

2 Likes

Damn! Sometimes those shipments just go wrong :stuck_out_tongue: Record for me was just about a week for the fastest, and about 3 months for the slowest :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I got my e-juice from @Alisa! I canā€™t wait to try these out. But I have to try Bradā€™s first :wink:

I also got a large shipment from Glass Bottle Outlet. 80@2oz, 12@4oz, and 6@8oz.

8 Likes

The first 3 concentrates I received, just started my DIY journey, the rest just came yesterday, must do another pic :smiley:

6 Likes

Got the Efusion mini ,Ohmega Alpha BFT ,and a few 510 tips from Orgin Vape in today.
I also got in a dual 18650 PWM box mod with voltmeter from 5150 mods.It is a series mod that you can adjust the voltage from 2.0 up to 8.2.A fancier and safer Noisy Cricket if you will.

7 Likes

5x 100ml bottles
15x 2ml sample bottles
1x shisha vanilla
1x shisha strawberry
1x shisha cherry
1x cherimoya (@DarthVapor)
1x peach
1x raspberry (malina)
1x marzipan
1x strawberry kiss

Drove 15h to find the guy waiting for me with the package at the door. Lucky.

6 Likes

Let me know your thoughts on the shisha cherry! I almost got it but I havenā€™t had much luck with cherry flavors. I just got the marzipan myself and I donā€™t like it at all but I also do not like almond extract and thatā€™s what it smells like to me haha

Youā€™re going to need a bigger bottle of the cherimoya :wink:

I need help :frowning: hehe

8 Likes

Got my new Istick TC 100w this morning. 2 day shipping.

The fit and finish is far better than any other Istick I own, still has that feeling of slipping out of my hand but not as much as the others. Has no button rattle or noise of any kind, witch is a nice depart from past Eleaf products.
The trigger button is real nice and love that it can be locked as well as the settingā€™s can be locked. Feels good in the hand. I did notice a small scratch on one of the covers but I could of done that when I was playing with it.
This thing hits like a mule and I think Iā€™m going to be very happy with it. It also has the static cling plastic over the screen.
Iā€™ve seen on youtube that it uses the same chip as the Vtc mini and the cubiod, there made by the same company so that would make sense.
Shut it off and click it 20 times and it will tell you what version you have just like the Cubiod and the VTC mini. Shut it off and hold the fire and down button for battery volt.

5 Likes

Iā€™d be more than happy to help. Just stick all that in a box and send it my way and I will dispose of it for you :smiley:

3 Likes

Is that the 30mm VCMT?

Only the 25mm :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Thatā€™s big enough. Not too many mods that the 30mm can sit on. Very nice.
Where from? How much? And last one,honest, is there ss? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

25mm is 6-7ml that is plenty for me :slightly_smiling: I bought it from a Danish site (wasnā€™t cheap) - they only had black, which I didnā€™t want because of the dark glass - but I found out that it comes with a clear glass tank as well, so I got it! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Exelent. I think Iā€™ll hang on and get an ss one in 25mm. Ones bound to show up some where. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Finally arrived back home, some of the vape mail sitting on my desk waiting for meā€¦ not shown is the gallon of VG or liter of nic I had also gotten form NicRiverā€¦

Unfortunately, it seems 1 or 2 of the bottles leaked a bit from BullCity, nothing major, but enough to coat a few bottles and such.

4 Likes

I pulled th trigger on an ipv 5 and an ijoy reaper plus with an rba ll kit should be here this weekā€¦

3 Likes

That reaper Plus is pretty sweet. I havenā€™t used the stock coils, only the dual rba

2 Likes