Vape Mail 2016!

Just bought a grey Cuboid. Bought it from elev8vape and I’m crossing my fingers that it goes smoothly. I’ve heard stories both good and bad.

3 Likes

Got an order from poland and every bottle was a little sticky. But at least inawera seals every bottle in another plaatic package

I have shisha cherry steeping right now as well. Got 4 from poland. Banana bilberry cherry and choco/hazelnut. Started with 5% figured test at 10 days. What do you think? What would you start at? You use alot of shishas, dont you?

1 Like

Wow the open one shows a velocity build deck. Are they all like that? One on left looks like it will hold a lot of juice. Ive got 2 griffins , great for builds but tanks run dry fast. How you finding those tanks?

1 Like

I haven’t used the Cherry Shisha yet but all the shishas I do have range from 1-3% as mixers. I think out of the dozen I have, Strawberry shisha can be used higher but I still keep it below 3% personally.

I don’t make single flavor mixes but I would imagine 5% would be a good starting point

2 Likes

the open one, the Alleria, has a glass coil barrel, so you can see inside. and its not quite a velocity as it has only two holes, one per post. and the one on left, the Ohmega BFT, is a 30mm tank with 11ml capacity. the Ohmega tanks, both the 30 and 22mm are pretty amazing. i just built my 22 last night and have only vaped 2 tanks out of it, but its pretty sweet! and affordable at $27 and $37 for the 22 and 30 respectively…

2 Likes

You’ll love the ipv5 mate. Great mod. What colour did you get?

A few flavour’s from Darkstar. Great place, no free sweets this time ,so they threw, 8x1ml syringes. Sweet.
New snips, ceramic tweeters and a velocity clone. Happy day’s.

4 Likes

Watch the screws on that set of tweezers, for some reason they will want to come loose, I had one fall out and it’s gone, so kinda check them out every so often to make sure they stay snug.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up bro. I’ll keep an eye on that. :+1:

You can go to you local auto parts store and pick up a small tube of Loctite (Blue). It is a thread locker and will keep the screws from backing out accidentally. Just place a small dot of loctite on the threads and screw it back in. It only takes a really small dab. It will still be easily removable with a screwdriver but wont come out by itself. Make sure you get the “blue” version and not the “red” version. The red version makes it a semi-permanent bond.

This is the stuff:

$5.49 on Amazon

6 Likes

Just made an order for some Peach, mango, yogurt, VBIC, Capella custard [after being very underwhelmed by TFA’s] and some VG and bottles.

1 Like

Loves me some vape mail. :smiley:
36 flavor sampler from realflavors.com. Some other stuff as well.
It seems I have some work to do. :smiley:

8 Likes

I’d like to thank @LordVapor for the vape mail I just received… my step daughter is already wanting to claim some and be a taste tester… I appreciate it, thanks again.

I did bump the nic up for her we’ll both be down to 3mg/ml one day.

7 Likes

I notice I forgot to mark Grape Escape. It “was” 3mg also :wink:

Hope you like them.

Oh, and don’t forget to go to @DarthVapor’s Floating Island recipe and rate and comment after you vape that masterpiece.

1 Like

I see a date of 2/26/16 on that dere Floating orgasm…er…Island :wink:
Only 23 days left! haha

@DarthVapor - that says 12-26 :wink:

Look at the comment I left on the recipe. I made a 16oz bottle right after I left that comment lol.

1 Like

Ah yes :wink:

I didn’t click on the picture and it looked like a “2” and not “12” from a distance.

In that case, game on!!! Haha

New stuffs!

6 Likes

I think I touched my nose to the “Grape” juice when smelling it, all I can taste is grape no matter what I’m vaping now, seems my pallet is shot or overloaded lol… Like that old twilight zone episode when the person broke his glasses after he was the last person alive and found a library with all the books he wanted to read

2 Likes