Vape Mail 2016!

Did it get it from vapegeek? It will be my next buy so I want to get the best price. I am thinking about getting the black and leather version though.

1 Like

Love that New Zealand abalone !

1 Like

Yes the very place. I couldn’t resist getting the abalone panels, glad i did now.
The leather with the black frame looks nice. There all nice really. I want hhem all. Lol.

2 Likes

Looks a beautiful don’t it? You can get it in red too. Looks nice in red with the black frame. [quote=“ozo, post:824, topic:42556, full:true”]
Love that New Zealand abalone !
[/quote]

2 Likes

Do you mind PM’in me what your panels look like? Mine only came with the abalone, not sure if it was because it was a “limited edition” or I just got hosed.

Looks real nice!

2 Likes

Picked up few refills and some new flavors. Looking forward to working with the Liquid Amber.

9 Likes

Outstanding bit of kit @Pattie , love the color of the abalone!

1 Like

Thanks buddy. It’s a dream to use. :yum:

1 Like

Just in…

6 Likes

I have been enjoying that Inawera Shista Strawberry. I had 4 different strawberry flavors, and I like it the best.

1 Like

Given darkstar a try

Seems one flavour is missing from the order. Contacted them and awaiting a reply.

8 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

woohooo hump day!

10 Likes

You can never ever go overboard on Inawera!

2 Likes

Today I received the most disgusting vapemail ever. I got it for free with an order and this is it. It’s an E-Zmoke disposable e-cigarette that comes in three exciting varieties. Regular tobacco 14 mg, mint 14 mg and regular tobacco 0 mg. I got the 14 mg regular tobacco and took 3 puffs to find out about the taste and vapour production. Tastes like ashtray and the vapour is about nonexistent. It did give me a splitting headache though. You’re supposed to get 300 puffs out of that so if and when I feel like going through life with a head that feels like I’ve just walked into a wall, I’ve got another 99 of those packed in that little tube that tastes even worse than any cigarette I’ve ever had. That little marvel of technology will cost you only 6 euro, which is not bad, I’ve had more expensive headaches :imp:
There is a positive side to it though, my juice has never tasted as good as it did today :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Got some new flavors from N.R. in 2 days, but the stupid post master didn’t put my package in the lock box, so now I have to wait until tomorrow. :rage:

6 Likes

You shoulda got some sweet strawberry when you placed the order, jus’ sayin’…
and WTF is that black thing, top right corner of pic…a coil making gadget?

2 Likes

Got some wire [KA1 and SS], free cotton, grub screws for the Avocado22, boink…another Avocado22 [damn what flavor, single or dual coil][found the authentic Avocado on ebay for $19.97 to the house]and a (crystal ball) to help these old eyes out when building. Lighted with LED also…clip on or stand alone.

13 Likes

Hey Joy ! Those are gorgeous ! Nice adapt :wink::two_hearts: